Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening beauts, last time I looked was 11.30am, I was caught up, now I have 22 pages to catch up on. Had a bit of a crappy evening so looking forward to catching up and having a laugh 😂
Want me to get Amy Jane another memmo beaut? Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t want to sound like mumsnet but can we please stop with the personality disorder hate… I was misdiagnosed with one for years and it seriously messed my life up. Everything else I agree with and even he does have a PD nothing excuses his behaviour nor should it be used as an excuse. But Hating him because of a PD isn’t great…hating him because he’s a narcissistic walking bariatric surgeons dream is fine though 👌🏼
yes that’s what I mean he’s definitely a NPD and he’s not suicidal he’s just self obsessed and attention seeking and I’m sick of it

Reactions: 11
So I'm back from work beauts and caught up...I have nothing to say apart from Jesus.bleeping.Christ.
He is going to murder someone one day and I'm being as serious as can be. It's nothing to do with his personality disorders, he is definitely more bad than mad.
Who even stalks under fake female names? I reckon Tom had a lucky escape and that's only because Tom can probably handle himself. No one is safe from him.
We'll be reading about him in years to come. 'The female faces of Marcus Mitchell' (Tattle made me do it).
Other than that...is it weird I missed you all while i was at work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So I'm back from work beauts and caught up...I have nothing to say apart from Jesus.bleeping.Christ.
He is going to murder someone one day and I'm being as serious as can be. It's nothing to do with his personality disorders, he is definitely more bad than mad.
Who even stalks under fake female names? I reckon Tom had a lucky escape and that's only because Tom can probably handle himself. No one is safe from him.
We'll be reading about him in years to come. 'The female faces of Marcus Mitchell' (Tattle made me do it).
Other than that...is it weird I missed you all while i was at work?
Not at all- I kept wondering where you were 🤗 x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.