Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I'm just a witch hun. Also I had this thought in the middle of the night. Marcus seems really happy the last few days, he could be faking it, but it could be because we've found out about his fetish and he's getting off on us all talking about it. Now you've got that image in your head.
Thanks beaut! Putting the ass in to asset! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm telling you this is the face of someone reading Tattle happily knocking one out, all content.
20211203_104024.jpg

He's loving this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Arthur's case has upset me so much the past few days! Thanks again for the safe space to have a laugh and rip tit out this twit. Never change beauts! Apart from Marcus and Sid.
I know me too it’s heartbreaking💔poor little boy RIP Little Arthur…..we will all cheer you up beaut ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Excuse me, I think he'd know shoes better than you, he's like a famous shoe designer, I hear they're real fancy.
Mrs P, you’re correct. I was trying to throw you off the scent but I am actually a regular shopper at Mallets R Us. This is my actual outfit for my Christmas party today (it’s a Bo Selecta theme)

FC2584F9-730D-4752-8394-3074E7926838.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Drank half a bottle of wine last night (I haven’t drank for over a year coz of baby!!).
This is literally Me this morning ffs:
302B54B7-6033-4141-9ABF-CCBB87AD11EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Morning beauts! I see he hasn’t even posted this morning!! 😳 I wonder if he’s died from trying on the mallets. He couldn’t get them off cos of his fat feet. So for some scissors and tried to cut them off them went through a main artery. Now that would be karma 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still no tit trainer parade post I see. Wonder if he's put himself in a coma trying to get one of the fuckers on we know he can't stand any effort of moving. Or is he building it up for a big reveal for his spoon-athon session this weekend 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.