Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning/evening Australia! Just a heads up, Beggy wants to visit your far and distant land at some point in the future, lock up your hot guys and stock up on eggs and peas for your own sakes beaut x
Yeah nah, that's a hard pass from me thanks.
We have enough sweaty dole bludgers of our own, don't need Stabbacus risking a meltdown to get on a current affair to plead with our gov't for a hand out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi from Australia beauts.
I've been reading the threads since the man of the moment blamed tattle for his downfall.
What a bloody circus.
Wish I was on the inbound route for the beggy meetup at spoons, but have to admit I think I'm off eggs for life now. 🤢
strewth!! Mate you need to watch yourself Beggy Mitchell will be contacting you to try and scadge a lift down under!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
strewth!! Mate you need to watch yourself Beggy Mitchell will be contacting you to try and scadge a lift down under!
His story post about an Aus visit pushed me to create a tattle account and join in - have to put it on record that whoever asked him to come is not one of us, we don't want him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WFH today looks like not much work will be done… halfway through thread, 8 skim reading it so I can be live with you beauts 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one bleeping fuming at him opening them stupid trainers doing that stupid bleeping little dance he does!! Literally want to comment saying why dones't he pretend to kill himself more often but I cba to make a 3rd profile he's blocked me from

• Haha
Reactions: 23
PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one bleeping fuming at him opening them stupid trainers doing that stupid bleeping little dance he does!! Literally want to comment saying why dones't he pretend to kill himself more often but I cba to make a 3rd profile he's blocked me from
That dance makes me want to throat punch him every damn time 👿

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay beauts and trolls, it's the start of the weekend for Beggy Mitchell! Are we taking bets on a table number being posted soon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Arthur's case has upset me so much the past few days! Thanks again for the safe space to have a laugh and rip tit out this twit. Never change beauts! Apart from Marcus and Sid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I can’t wait….for the weekend meltdown to begin…
It’s Friday night….I’m at the spoons
Been begging all week long
I dream of insta fame
I wanna get free shots
So here’s my table number
I’ve got to get my to the bridge and roll tonight
So when the clock strikes 6 at Friday night
I might haul my carcus out of bed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Arthur's case has upset me so much the past few days! Thanks again for the safe space to have a laugh and rip tit out this twit. Never change beauts! Apart from Marcus and Sid.
I know that case is just horrific that poor baby. 😞 the sheer amount of times people tried to raise the alarm and nothing was done is truly shocking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I dream of insta fame
I wanna get free shots
No I have not just noticed your pic! 😂😂😂

I know that case is just horrific that poor baby. 😞 the sheer amount of times people tried to raise the alarm and nothing was done is truly shocking.

You’re the veritable Lennon & McCartney of the class, keep ‘em coming beaut 😂💚🎶
Looking forward to sentencing today. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dream of insta fame
I wanna get free shots
You’re the veritable Lennon & McCartney of the class, keep ‘em coming beaut 😂💚🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok so I have questions about Marcus attacking the girl. Is this a common occurrence? Has he attacked women other than his mum before? And also when Tom came on and said we all hate on Marcus but he's actually a nice boy( or whatever he said) had he forgotten this incident ? Or does he not think attacking women is a big deal ? Because if I thread title called me a woman beater I'd address it

Reactions: 27
Ok so I have questions about Marcus attacking the girl. Is this a common occurrence? Has he attacked women other than his mum before? And also when Tom came on and said we all hate on Marcus but he's actually a nice boy( or whatever he said) had he forgotten this incident ? Or does he not think attacking women is a big deal ? Because if I thread title called me a woman beater I'd address it
I love how you just don't change your stance! A real asset to this thread! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love how you just don't change your stance! A real asset to this thread! ❤
No I'm just a witch hun. Also I had this thought in the middle of the night. Marcus seems really happy the last few days, he could be faking it, but it could be because we've found out about his fetish and he's getting off on us all talking about it. Now you've got that image in your head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.