Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here, As someone who is autistic myself it annoys me how much he plays on it for attention, it’s all good spreading awareness but it’s got to the point that he’s using it to get followers. He also clearly doesn’t care about his autistic followers with the triggering content he posts

Reactions: 17
Frightens me no end I live like 40 mins up from him. I keep thinking one day they’ll find he’s killed someone and bummed him. So if anyone needs a lift 🚙 for the get together I’m all over it.
Killed someone and bummed him... absolutely dying ⚰⚰⚰⚰👍❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
who else had never heard of Tommy mallet lol? Also why does Marcus post a question box EVERY day

Reactions: 18
He’s hoping for I’m a celeb when they go back to Australia, I bet ya
that’s exactly what he’s hoping for! The sad thing is he doesn’t realise no one will touch him with a barge pole now, no pr, production company etc
He had a fairly good platform last year, at the start of lock down, but has absolutely truly fucked it.

Reactions: 15
It comes to something when every time I'm catching up, I think of something to say as I'm reading with a mind to say it when I'm caught up, and it's been said time and time again by multiple members. He's absolutely transparent! Manipulative, egotistical, and quite frankly dangerous, and I'm in agreement with all of you who said you can see him hurting someone and soon, or pulling his usual tit on the wrong person. Somehow some way I fear someone is going to get hurt. I still cannot fathom how they don't see it and continue to blindly follow along with a "you're amazing/you deserve this/keep shining" yada yada.

Also totally considering going through all the threads to make a note of the tracks for this album, at this rate it's gonna be one of those beastly 4 disc collections :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So I'm back from work beauts and caught up...I have nothing to say apart from Jesus.bleeping.Christ.
He is going to murder someone one day and I'm being as serious as can be. It's nothing to do with his personality disorders, he is definitely more bad than mad.
Who even stalks under fake female names? I reckon Tom had a lucky escape and that's only because Tom can probably handle himself. No one is safe from him.
We'll be reading about him in years to come. 'The female faces of Marcus Mitchell' (Tattle made me do it).
Other than that...is it weird I missed you all while i was at work?
We missed you too! Was gonna call and ask if you were ok and to tell you your dinners in the microwave ❤😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It comes to something when every time I'm catching up, I think of something to say as I'm reading with a mind to say it when I'm caught up, and it's been said time and time again by multiple members. He's absolutely transparent! Manipulative, egotistical, and quite frankly dangerous, and I'm in agreement with all of you who said you can see him hurting someone and soon, or pulling his usual tit on the wrong person. Somehow some way I fear someone is going to get hurt. I still cannot fathom how they don't see it and continue to blindly follow along with a "you're amazing/you deserve this/keep shining" yada yada.

Also totally considering going through all the threads to make a note of the tracks for this album, at this rate it's gonna be one of those beastly 4 disc collections :ROFLMAO:
I'm the same, catching up, think of something to reply, catch up some more and it's been said.
Telling that the majority of us all think the same.

Reactions: 6
I mean I kno he’s gone pass the line but...
Does anyone think he can make a change and turn this all around at some point

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ask and you shall receive. Scribbled out the girls name
Just to add to this, Marcus attacked the girl. Swung for her several times with me in the middle, and kept going back after I kept pushing him away. He was the one who went for her after some words had been exchanged and then played the victim. As a result Marcus got a lifetime ban from the put they were in

@daddygoose999 is the the trial shift that you gave him?

Yes, I offered him a position to give him something to focus on except life online and to try and get him into the working world
Right, I joked earlier about not being able to catch up, but seriously is anyone able to give me any update for the past 2 days please so I don’t have to read through it all pleeeease?
are adelle and tom still commenting? Ta
Still commenting mate, just working 13+ hours days atm

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just to add to this, Marcus attacked the girl. Swung for her several times with me in the middle, and kept going back after I kept pushing him away. He was the one who went for her after some words had been exchanged and then played the victim. As a result Marcus got a lifetime ban from the put they were in
What a bastard. Did the poor girl try to defend herself or was she in shock? I'd like to think I'd swing back if a big oaf like that was coming at me but you never do know how you'll react in a situation like this I guess.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.