Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Twas me ☺
Just catching up bouquets 💐

@carlsberg22
I’m so sorry for your loss. What a brave and selfless decision you had to make. My sister had a still born baby boy and I was her birth partner at 40+3 he passed on his due date due to placenta failure which wasn’t picked up. She carried him for three more days, and through the strength that only women like us have, gave him the most beautiful serene and dignified birth anyone could hope for.

Everyone else:
Lots of love to all you horrible trolling bastards who are going through, and have been through hell and high water and are still here to share the joy of the Marcus Mitchell shitshow.

My mental health was in the toilet after the birth of my son, and I think I had a bit of ptsd after my stillborn nephew and my own subsequent miscarriages. I was medicated for a few years then had therapy through work. Fast forward five years and I’m doing well. Still have funks and dark days but I’m probably 90% fine and nobody, not one company ever sent me so much as an envelope bouquet neer mind a pair of designer shoezone trainers

Glad I found you guys x

(back to the catch up)
We got you, too.
Thank you ❤Xxx

duck me - I wonder if Mr Hardy has been offered a “nose squishing, bone crunch in a non malicious way”
CE339B7C-5926-4EC9-AF16-1D8E8D6DAD58.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
🎶We are beauts family , I’ve got all my personalities with me….
Everyone can see my new mallets , as I walk on by…
Looking like her off birds of a feather,
I can tell some lies…
All of the tattlers around me they say I’m a narcissist,
Just let me state for the record,
You can only throw shade at what shines….🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That hardy in a cardy has been out years but I do think he looks like good old Alison Moyet….
FC272771-025C-430C-8FB7-C7F157D56E17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sooo beauts adoring the love and stories shared and think your all incredibly strong individuals.... however stop the ginger hate please.... I dont wanna be lumped into a category with that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sooo beauts adoring the love and stories shared and think your all incredibly strong individuals.... however stop the ginger hate please.... I dont wanna be lumped into a category with that
We don’t dislike him because he’s ginger. Or fat. We dislike him because he’s a walking talking shitting personality disorder that resembles a scotch egg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right, I joked earlier about not being able to catch up, but seriously is anyone able to give me any update for the past 2 days please so I don’t have to read through it all pleeeease?
are adelle and tom still commenting? Ta
Yessss I’m still here I posted plenty the past couple days. I think if you click my profile and the my posts you can read the ☕ that way han

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We don’t dislike him because he’s ginger. Or fat. We dislike him because he’s a walking talking shitting personality disorder that resembles a scotch egg
I'm slightly offended by all the hate towards actual scotch eggs!!
Please see my avatar above, I'm sure I can class this as a hate crime and call you a troll.
Can I please have my mallets now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t want to sound like mumsnet but can we please stop with the personality disorder hate… I was misdiagnosed with one for years and it seriously messed my life up. Everything else I agree with and even he does have a PD nothing excuses his behaviour nor should it be used as an excuse. But Hating him because of a PD isn’t great…hating him because he’s a narcissistic walking bariatric surgeons dream is fine though 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I had to have some time out (ahem)

the twit has blocked me after I admitted to commenting on his Instagram (my username is the same on both). He definitely reads here…

Hi Marcus 👋
I have ASD, cPTSD, recurrent depression and generalised anxiety. I also have an undergraduate and a masters degree, am about to start a PhD and have a pretty responsible, high paying job
Oh and I have two mortgages all on my own…

stop. Using. Mental. Illness. As. An. Excuse. For. Being. A. Lazy. tit
Amen to this, but also as a side note I just looked at your Insta and you are drop dead gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.