Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if he was trying to get a slot on I’m a celebrity or something but I’m CERTAIN that he wouldn’t hack it
Yeah I don’t think he could pass the mental test with a known history of “suicide attempts”

Reactions: 9
I used to live in australia, I left last year. They would not take his tit like we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So I had to have some time out (ahem)

the twit has blocked me after I admitted to commenting on his Instagram (my username is the same on both). He definitely reads here…

Hi Marcus 👋
I have ASD, cPTSD, recurrent depression and generalised anxiety. I also have an undergraduate and a masters degree, am about to start a PhD and have a pretty responsible, high paying job
Oh and I have two mortgages all on my own…

stop. Using. Mental. Illness. As. An. Excuse. For. Being. A. Lazy. tit

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Well isn't this thread just the gift that keeps on giving. I'm repulsed but not surprised to read that he attacked a woman.

I'm also not at all surprised to see that his predatory bone breaking messages went out to more men than we initially knew about. I bet there's easy another 10+ who haven't come forward.

He's definitely going to have an harassment charge pending before long the way he carries on.
Who haven’t come forward 😂😂 dead 💀💀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I had to have some time out (ahem)

the twit has blocked me after I admitted to commenting on his Instagram (my username is the same on both). He definitely reads here…

Hi Marcus 👋
I have ASD, cPTSD, recurrent depression and generalised anxiety. I also have an undergraduate and a masters degree, am about to start a PhD and have a pretty responsible, high paying job
Oh and I have two mortgages all on my own…

stop. Using. Mental. Illness. As. An. Excuse. For. Being. A. Lazy. tit
Soz, off topic, can you start a depop please. Your outfits are lovely 😍

Also, I’m not going to send you creepy Amy Jane messages, promise! Maybe a flower envelope though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hooowling about this page 🤣😆 the odd occasion i dae feel guilty about posting stuff about the chef ambassador of freshfood .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right, I joked earlier about not being able to catch up, but seriously is anyone able to give me any update for the past 2 days please so I don’t have to read through it all pleeeease?
are adelle and tom still commenting? Ta

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell beauts, just caught up properly and watched marcissist (can’t remember who came up with that but it’s my new favourite nickname!) open his trainers and all I can say his I hate his stupid face, that disgusting thing he does where he rubs his hands together and goes oooh, duck off you stupid prick. And the trainers are revolting and look like he’s bought them from Cheetham hill 😂
‘Twas me ☺
Just catching up bouquets 💐

@carlsberg22
I’m so sorry for your loss. What a brave and selfless decision you had to make. My sister had a still born baby boy and I was her birth partner at 40+3 he passed on his due date due to placenta failure which wasn’t picked up. She carried him for three more days, and through the strength that only women like us have, gave him the most beautiful serene and dignified birth anyone could hope for.

Everyone else:
Lots of love to all you horrible trolling bastards who are going through, and have been through hell and high water and are still here to share the joy of the Marcus Mitchell shitshow.

My mental health was in the toilet after the birth of my son, and I think I had a bit of ptsd after my stillborn nephew and my own subsequent miscarriages. I was medicated for a few years then had therapy through work. Fast forward five years and I’m doing well. Still have funks and dark days but I’m probably 90% fine and nobody, not one company ever sent me so much as an envelope bouquet neer mind a pair of designer shoezone trainers

Glad I found you guys x

(back to the catch up)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.