Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen all the replies to this
His fan base is made up of live laugh love huns who think anyone not fawning over Stabba The Hut is a troll
The irony is bleeping unreal with this lot
Stabba the Hut!!! 🤣🤣🤣 absolute genius!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More like Jingle smells instead bells :sick: :sick: :sick:

Good shout beaut ! it's a christmas miracle
🎶jingle bells Marcus smells,
And he sucked an egg🎶

Sorry couldn’t Think of anything else for the rest of the song, if one you beauts could do that, that would be great 🙈🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Next to the smiley face symbol at the top of the text box is a T click on that and you can change the size. Crossing out is the S with a line through it on the left hand side beaut.
Thank you Beaut you've just turned me into VIP as well
👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how much I’ve missed in just a day and a half!! I really don’t have the time to read through 40 pages 😩 or do I…… 🤔

*pours a glass of wine and texts boss to say she’s got the shits and unfortunately won’t be able to log in for work in the morning*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Evening beauts, last time I looked was 11.30am, I was caught up, now I have 22 pages to catch up on. Had a bit of a crappy evening so looking forward to catching up and having a laugh 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband and I work full time and it would take years to save up to go to Australia. duck off you beggy twit, get a job and work hard towards your goals. Honestly boils my piss.
223D0979-E132-403A-A3B0-549F730D82CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🎶jingle bells Marcus smells,
And he sucked an egg🎶

Sorry couldn’t Think of anything else for the rest of the song, if one you beauts could do that, that would be great 🙈🤣
🎶 Jingle Bells Marcus smells,
And he sucked an egg,
His fav place is Spoons unless he’s in his room,
And he’s always on the beg 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Evening beauts, last time I looked was 11.30am, I was caught up, now I have 22 pages to catch up on. Had a bit of a crappy evening so looking forward to catching up and having a laugh 😂
I can think of something to cheer you up beaut.✉ 💐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys I feel we’re good enough friends now that I can tell you all that my name is actually Amy Jayne (but different spellings of each of them) and I am fuming lardcus has decided to use my name to offer out his chiropractic services

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.