Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how old you are but it reminds me of Fools and Horses where Del is selling the piece of tit back massager on the market and uses it on Uncle Albert who starts gigging one out 😂
"I don't believe it, groan" 😂😂😂 huge only fools fan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
THATS WHO HE REMINDS ME OF!!! I couldn't put my finger on it!!
I know it sounds extreme. But these multiple online personalities coupled with his desperate thirst for attention and peppered with his obvious temper and lack of self-control are really concerning.

I feel like he's going to go to greater and greater lengths to get attention and he doesn't seem to care whether it's positive or negative.

Reactions: 16
I’m sure Beggy Mitchell posts something every 20 minutes just incase you forgot he exists. Always the same old tit as well.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure Beggy Mitchell posts something every 20 minutes just incase you forgot he exists. Always the same old tit as well.
Speaking of that
#beggyme
4 messages until VI bleeping P status witches 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He not getting any "blue tick" likes and comments even the in the style guys have stopped commenting

Reactions: 9
I know it sounds extreme. But these multiple online personalities coupled with his desperate thirst for attention and peppered with his obvious temper and lack of self-control are really concerning.

I feel like he's going to go to greater and greater lengths to get attention and he doesn't seem to care whether it's positive or negative.
No there's 2 of us thinking the same thing for a reason beauterfield.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How do you do that font and cross out. Could have ripped my tits off earlier trying to work it out 🤣
Next to the smiley face symbol at the top of the text box is a T click on that and you can change the size. Crossing out is the S with a line through it on the left hand side beaut.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi beauts! Had a couple of days off and I've got loads to catch up on 🥴 can someone be a diamond and give me a quick recap?

He’s peaked, now time for a spoons piss up then another goodbye cruel world!
It honestly blows my mind that in the space of 10 days he has hit rock bottom, attempted suicide and had surgery to “fix what was damaged” and then gone on to make a miraculous recovery and on a high, feeling more like himself

how is that even possible?

Reactions: 18
That was me lolllll. I'm blocked now surprise! Please keep the tea flowing for me chaps😭
Bravo I did think thts a blocking from our Cheddary Pal
Of course we will keep you updated
I mean he recycles his tit so much you def won’t miss much

any red dwarf fans here? Makes me think of the comment about recycling the water so much it’s beginning to taste like Dutch lager

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow i reckon hes sent then messages to alot of people. If only there was some way we could have them reach out to us

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.