Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9E5031ED-EB4D-4E48-8855-C0A206209ACD.png
2BA544EA-D3A2-41DB-B455-3DEB609956E3.png
AEE38F14-6A81-4C5E-B7C0-010D13959105.jpeg
7B5A095F-BC23-49DD-91AF-05A228248650.jpeg
AEE38F14-6A81-4C5E-B7C0-010D13959105.jpeg
Yes Marcus you are a desperado, you do love material things and you bombed the job grow up and own up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well isn't this thread just the gift that keeps on giving. I'm repulsed but not surprised to read that he attacked a woman.

I'm also not at all surprised to see that his predatory bone breaking messages went out to more men than we initially knew about. I bet there's easy another 10+ who haven't come forward.

He's definitely going to have an harassment charge pending before long the way he carries on.

Reactions: 19
Marcus goes on about autism only when he's promoting something for a fee or looking to make money bc he's certainly not doing it for nothing .yet he's forgot to tell his strangers not fans as he once said that what they are to him that his 135k on his marcus's autism journey page that facebook removed it .kept quiet about that but his z listers reality friends that follow him think he's this genuine nice honest guy but he's just after fame n money .he couldn't give a muck about his followers .

20211202_202719.jpg

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I have lurked for days on end, and frankly, have RSI of the wrists from holding my phone to scroll through this car crash of a thread 🤣

1) I'm a Kent gal too so count me in on the road trip.

2) why does he look like the moon 🌚 emoji?

3) I can tell you that as well as smelling like the back of an earring, he also smells like period farts.

4) I'd like to toe punt him in his Gooch, the fat, lazy thundertwat.
Also, hi 👋 🤣

Also, I am so not a new member. I joined over a year ago.

Must. Post. More. And. Stop. Lurking. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guys join pettylicious on Facebook. Where people post petty tit. And some have arguments over how’s petty it is 🤣

Reactions: 1
He’s like an empty vessel isn’t he? Can’t stop demanding validation
But if all the simple Liv laff luv Chantelle brigade stopped encouraging his wander into fantasy land he would stand a fighting chance of functioning like a normal human being

Reactions: 11
I don't know how old you are but it reminds me of Fools and Horses where Del is selling the piece of tit back massager on the market and uses it on Uncle Albert who starts gigging one out 😂
Yes!!! Or when they pretended grandad was off his legs so they could get a bungalow and the housing officer came back and saw him doing a jig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A miraculous recovery!
That's what I was thinking. Nobody who has ever attempted suicide or been close to is then "feeling himself" a mere week later because he got a pair of trainers. That lad is a bleeping stain on the ASD & MH communities.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's amazing what a pair of new trainers can do to improve a person's suicidal thoughts🤔
I wonder what goodies he will get next time he threatens trolls, jumping or good old stabbing

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.