Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Ahh thank you, I don’t believe anyone is insincere if they’ve taken time to wish me well. I really appreciate it, and all of the love I’m receiving on here. It genuinely means the whole world 🤗❤🤗

My virtual hug is as big as MMS ego 🤗 definitely more sincere 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys I’m on page 10 and I need to catch upto 19 when I finish work but I’ve been contacted on Instagram by someone who knew someone who also received those fucked up messages. The person who actually received them is a blue tick too. Update you all later
Adellllle we love you

I had to terminate a pregnancy at 36 weeks due to incompatibility with life, hospital missed massive heart problems. I carried my son for 3 days after having a massive needle into his heart to stop it, and then had to give birth naturally up at Guys. I buried him a week later. Jack was my first born. Jacks memory is with me every day and in the beginning I felt so alone, people would literally cross the road coz they didn’t know wat to say to me! I carry it every day and it is woven into the fabric of who I am. But I never ever use it for gain or sympathy! MM makes my soul seethe xx
Baby Jack 💙 sending love ❤

• Heart
Not his own actual tips but tips from the website 👍🏻🤔😕
I’m going to sound like Jim Royle but SENSORY DIFFERENCES MY ARSE. That boy bleeping infuriates me. He can’t string two words together and now his empty headed followers are expected to believe his vocabulary stretches to words like that?
Also: if I was a parent of an autistic child, would I be following this bleeping look for advice? 😂😂
He’s hardly Rain Man is he? I mean, come on to duck, he’s a no-hoper who clings onto anything that might get him someone to talk to.
There’s a girl on Instagram who boils my blood for the same reason. She isn’t autistic I don’t think, she’s just bored and pretends she has lots of engagement but basically makes up scenarios then provides responses from ‘other people’ which is basically just herself. She makes me want to eat my own face and so does this pillock.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤍 Baby jack 🤍. So sorry to hear what you went through lovely. Life really can be so cruel xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My mum died when I was 14 and then my dad sexually abused me, can I have some trainers? Oh no, I’m actually raising money for charity and climbing Kilimanjaro not free loading!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
So he fakes suicide and gets a pair of trainers from some guy I’ve never heard of! Mmmmmm ok!!!!

Reactions: 11
I had to terminate a pregnancy at 36 weeks due to incompatibility with life, hospital missed massive heart problems. I carried my son for 3 days after having a massive needle into his heart to stop it, and then had to give birth naturally up at Guys. I buried him a week later. Jack was my first born. Jacks memory is with me every day and in the beginning I felt so alone, people would literally cross the road coz they didn’t know wat to say to me! I carry it every day and it is woven into the fabric of who I am. But I never ever use it for gain or sympathy! MM makes my soul seethe xx
I can not even imagine how awful it must have been going through that, I have no doubt you are an incredibly strong person 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My mum died when I was 14 and then my dad sexually abused me, can I have some trainers? Oh no, I’m actually raising money for charity and climbing Kilimanjaro not free loading!
My mother died when I was 8, and I was also abused then suffered dv for over 15 years .. Do I want a blue Peter badge 🤷🏻‍♀️ All I want is for MM to be wiped of social media forever! Horrible bastard is boiling my blood now! Wouldn’t know a bad day if he’s mallets hit him in he’s very big huge circular face! 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So I received this message whilst in work today. Then clicked onto the guys profile from the sceenshot and he’s actually posted it onto his story. Sorry but Marcus is bleeping prolific isn’t he!!
Also I was thinking today does anybody remember when Marcus posted the picture of his face with a scratch on it saying he was attacked in Camborne town? Well that was a load of bullshit. He actually attacked a girl and threw her to the ground. Tom @daddygoose999 actually had to pull him off her. Yet Marcus still tried to make himself out to be the victim in this case.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
So I received this message whilst in work today. Then clicked onto the guys profile from the sceenshot and he’s actually posted it onto his story. Sorry but Marcus is bleeping prolific isn’t he!!
Also I was thinking today does anybody remember when Marcus posted the picture of his face with a scratch on it saying he was attacked in Camborne town? Well that was a load of bullshit. He actually attacked a girl and threw her to the ground. Tom @daddygoose999 actually had to pull him off her. Yet Marcus still tried to make himself out to be the victim in this case.
Sick duck needs arresting not bleeping sectioning?! 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Right, I’m going to say it: someone needs to PHONE THE POLICE. He is dangerous. He should be deplatformed, he should be charged with harassment and he should NOT be influencing anyone or anything. I wish Hello Fresh, CBD Gummies, Memmo and whatever other company he associates with absolutely wipe their hands of him.

Reactions: 28
I’m going to sound like Jim Royle but SENSORY DIFFERENCES MY ARSE. That boy bleeping infuriates me. He can’t string two words together and now his empty headed followers are expected to believe his vocabulary stretches to words like that?
Also: if I was a parent of an autistic child, would I be following this bleeping look for advice? 😂😂
He’s hardly Rain Man is he? I mean, come on to duck, he’s a no-hoper who clings onto anything that might get him someone to talk to.
There’s a girl on Instagram who boils my blood for the same reason. She isn’t autistic I don’t think, she’s just bored and pretends she has lots of engagement but basically makes up scenarios then provides responses from ‘other people’ which is basically just herself. She makes me want to eat my own face and so does this pillock.
I hear you sista!! Honest to god this guy just makes my head hurt. I knew that is not what his personal tips were. Why didn’t he just say that there is a page for autism and send this lady out for some true guidance, and like you if my child had autism no bleeping way would I want any advice from this person 😭

Reactions: 12
He's a menace to society !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.