Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I received this message whilst in work today. Then clicked onto the guys profile from the sceenshot and he’s actually posted it onto his story. Sorry but Marcus is bleeping prolific isn’t he!!
Also I was thinking today does anybody remember when Marcus posted the picture of his face with a scratch on it saying he was attacked in Camborne town? Well that was a load of bullshit. He actually attacked a girl and threw her to the ground. Tom @daddygoose999 actually had to pull him off her. Yet Marcus still tried to make himself out to be the victim in this case.
Oh I remember that guy from The Apprentice!

This is not normal behaviour at all, how many people has he done this to?

And he probably knows that Men are more likely to laugh this sort of thing off because they might be embarrassed about reporting it. But it is sinister and absolutely not ok to send that sort of tit to anyone!

Reactions: 15
Beggggy, lying, horrible narcissistic ginger bearded manky footed greedy bastard! He’s grating on my cold nipples now 🙄🙄 (just go in from work 🥶 😂)
I’m struggling to take anything you post seriously as all I can see is Marcus bare arse as your display picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone got that photo of the scratch? What a dick for attacking a woman, makes it even creepier that he has followed Gabbys account now.

ETA if its a recent follow??

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
We all need to report him daily on the gram he’s too much now, you know when your mouth waters before you get sick.. well yeah that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤬

• Sick
People are just vile these days, no idea what has happened to us as a society really.

Would like to see Marcus go up to a random bloke and say that sort of tit to his face and see what happens. Why does he think its ok to do that from behind a screen.

Reactions: 16
Tbf I don't blame him for messaging Lewis... I'd like to do more than message him/squash his nose etc if ya get what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok re the Lewis stuff. @Mothergoose666 do you know when he first received a message? Because I’m calling bullshit, not on you obvs but Marcus is clearly reading this thread… would he be that stupid to send that message to someone knowing he’s been exposed. Personally I think someone reading here has sent it to blue ticks that Marcus follows.

Surely he’s not that stupid / psychotic 🤯

But then again…

Ok re the Lewis stuff. @Mothergoose666 do you know when he first received a message? Because I’m calling bullshit, not on you obvs but Marcus is clearly reading this thread… would he be that stupid to send that message to someone knowing he’s been exposed. Personally I think someone reading here has sent it to blue ticks that Marcus follows.

Surely he’s not that stupid / psychotic 🤯

But then again…
Blue tick posted it to his own story but when I messaged him and he replied I didn’t ask when I just asked if he knew who it was and he said someone had told him. So I don’t know if he’s heard about it through someone else and then posted his own or maybe he received a new message I honestly don’t know but I can’t imagine he would’ve done it within the last few days no surely not 😂.

Reactions: 14
Blue tick posted it to his own story but when I messaged him and he replied I didn’t ask when I just asked if he knew who it was and he said someone had told him. So I don’t know if he’s heard about it through someone else and then posted his own or maybe he received a new message I honestly don’t know but I can’t imagine he would’ve done it within the last few days no surely not 😂.
Yeah! The “still around” bit makes me think he got the message previously and has received it again but maybe Marcus gets off on it

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Has anyone got that photo of the scratch? What a dick for attacking a woman, makes it even creepier that he has followed Gabbys account now.

ETA if its a recent follow??
Yep. When you click on who someone is following they come up in order of most recent . Heidi and her sister are near the top also where he has reconnected with them because he’s an absolute nut job with a million personalities

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I read it as someone who knows blue tick has seen the messages on here and then told blue tick because they knew he had received similar messages?

Reactions: 12
He’s also added that airhead mcguiness woman who he’s recently done a shout out for on his stories. Prob hoping sid and him will be offered a similar show

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.