Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Timmy and his Mrs did follow him previous to the trainer bragging post. Bungle will no doubt be livid upon discovering they no longer do! That last arse licking post saying 'lovely family' is a desperate attempt to catch their attention. "Hey! I'm still here! Look at me!"..... Ultimate kick in his narcissistic teeth for him to be publicly dumped by a blue ticker

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who needs a connection when you can lovingly not maliciously break bones and squash noses beaut 💚

I thought it was just me 🤣🤣 what the duck are they 🤣 look like they belong to someone’s Iranian nan 🤣🤣
Aladdin called, he wants his slippers back.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had to terminate a pregnancy at 36 weeks due to incompatibility with life, hospital missed massive heart problems. I carried my son for 3 days after having a massive needle into his heart to stop it, and then had to give birth naturally up at Guys. I buried him a week later. Jack was my first born. Jacks memory is with me every day and in the beginning I felt so alone, people would literally cross the road coz they didn’t know wat to say to me! I carry it every day and it is woven into the fabric of who I am. But I never ever use it for gain or sympathy! MM makes my soul seethe xx
Baby Jack. Another angel in heaven running wild and free, never to feel any of the pain or hurt. Massive hugs and love xx ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I had to terminate a pregnancy at 36 weeks due to incompatibility with life, hospital missed massive heart problems. I carried my son for 3 days after having a massive needle into his heart to stop it, and then had to give birth naturally up at Guys. I buried him a week later. Jack was my first born. Jacks memory is with me every day and in the beginning I felt so alone, people would literally cross the road coz they didn’t know wat to say to me! I carry it every day and it is woven into the fabric of who I am. But I never ever use it for gain or sympathy! MM makes my soul seethe xx
I am so sorry mama ❤

• Heart
I am so, so sorry for your loss 💗

• Heart
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You truly are an inspiration ❤ that’s got to be one of the worst things any woman can go through😔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Massive hugs. I'm so so sorry. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been asked but has he received his mallets 🤣 or has mallet stopped the order due to realising he’s a lying fucker 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.