Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who Adelle is talking about?! I need a paper bag!! Hyperventilating!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had to terminate a pregnancy at 36 weeks due to incompatibility with life, hospital missed massive heart problems. I carried my son for 3 days after having a massive needle into his heart to stop it, and then had to give birth naturally up at Guys. I buried him a week later. Jack was my first born. Jacks memory is with me every day and in the beginning I felt so alone, people would literally cross the road coz they didn’t know wat to say to me! I carry it every day and it is woven into the fabric of who I am. But I never ever use it for gain or sympathy! MM makes my soul seethe xx
Cannot even begin to imagine what that would do to a person. So sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lots of love to the people on here sharing their awfully hard times 😢❤❤ It just shows doesn’t it, this isn’t just a “troll” thread, yes we have laughs and jokes about Marcus waistline and his choice of T-shirt’s (or lack of) but at the end of the day I think we all have genuine reason to be disgusted by this behaviour and want something done about it.
He makes a mockery of mental health, depression, suicide which alot of us are genuinely effected by. Depressed one minute and then happy as Larry the next. Abuses drugs and drink. Takes advantage of his friends, his followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
To the tune of Poalo Nutini's new shoes :
🎶
Woke up hungover one Tuesday
I'm looking fat and feeling quite sick
I felt like there was something missing in my day to day life

So I quickly munched some cbd gummies
Pulled out some jeans and a yellow t-shirt that wasn't clean
Topped it off with a pair of mallet shoes
That were bursting around the seams
And I thought these shoes just don't suit me

Hey, I beg some new shoes on insta
And suddenly everything is right

I said, hey send me some new shoes on insta
And everybody's fooled, it's so exciting
Oh short on money but long on time
Slowly strolling in the weathers at Lunchtime
And I'm crying hate and I have my excuse
'Cause I'm squeezing into my brand new shoes

🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lots of love to the people on here sharing their awfully hard times 😢❤❤ It just shows doesn’t it, this isn’t just a “troll” thread, yes we have laughs and jokes about Marcus waistline and his choice of T-shirt’s (or lack of) but at the end of the day I think we all have genuine reason to be disgusted by this behaviour and want something done about it.
He makes a mockery of mental health, depression, suicide which alot of us are genuinely effected by. Depressed one minute and then happy as Larry the next. Abuses drugs and drink. Takes advantage of his friends, his followers.
This 💯 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To the tune of Poalo Nutini's new shoes :
🎶
Woke up hungover one Tuesday
I'm looking fat and feeling quite sick
I felt like there was something missing in my day to day life
So I quickly munched some cbd gummies

Pulled out some jeans and a yellow t-shirt that wasn't clean
Topped it off with a pair of mallet shoes
That were bursting around the seams
And I thought these shoes just don't suit me

Hey, I beg some new shoes on insta
And suddenly everything is right

I said, hey send me some new shoes on insta
And everybody's fooled, it's so exciting
Oh short on money but long on time
Slowly strolling in the weathers at Lunchtime
And I'm crying hate and I have my excuse
'Cause I'm squeezing into my brand new shoes

🎶
bleeping LOVE THIS!!!! 😂🤣😆😂🤣

Not his own actual tips but tips from the website 👍🏻🤔😕
Watta bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you, so much xx

Thank you xx

❤ It’s ok, I’ve had to learn to live my life with it, With the burden. I have healthy older teens now but When it happened I could have honestly crawled in beside Jack.❤
I don't know what to say. It feels insincere to say I'm so sorry, but I really am xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else continually boiling the kettle for Adelle's Tea? God I hope its as juicy as it sounds 🙏

Big hugs @carlsberg22 and anyone else who has suffered baby loss, my heart really does go out to you 💔 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know what to say. It feels insincere to say I'm so sorry, but I really am xxx
Ahh thank you, I don’t believe anyone is insincere if they’ve taken time to wish me well. I really appreciate it, and all of the love I’m receiving on here. It genuinely means the whole world 🤗❤🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.