Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211202-181417_Instagram.jpg
Yep. When you click on who someone is following they come up in order of most recent . Heidi and her sister are near the top also where he has reconnected with them because he’s an absolute nut job with a million personalities
If that's the case then he has followed her after following that crime mag 😮 without sounding heartless, why follow an account you know is not going to be updated and why?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Pure love to anyone enduring past or present struggles on this thread ❤

@Mothergoose666 This girl he supposedly fell victim to, who he actually attacked and had to be forcibly restrained as such by Tom, did he know her? Did they know each other? Or what provoked it? Obviously he had to flip it and whine about it, but the poor girl, what was it even about? I actually applaud you for standing by him and his tit for so long. If he's launching himself at people like that you definitely don't need it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@carlsberg22 that is just so heart breaking. I am so so sorry you went through that and have to live that reality. Sending you so much love ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 901579
If that's the case then he has followed her after following that crime mag 😮 without sounding heartless, why follow an account you know is not going to be updated and why?
From a quick look at the account, he bought that crime magazine and gabby was featured in an article in it. I do find it a bit ghoulish that he’s followed the account as well. It’s one thing to read about a murder case but another entirely to follow them!

Reactions: 19
From a quick look at the account, he bought that crime magazine and gabby was featured in an article in it. I do find it a bit ghoulish that he’s followed the account as well. It’s one thing to read about a murder case but another entirely to follow them!
Ok, the link there makes sense.....but totally agree with you on the follow!

Reactions: 5
I feel faint after seeing that picture. I may die. Quick someone wave a pair of mallets under my nose so I come around. 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.