Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
♥ this! I have been unwell with my mental health since I was a teenager, due to trauma(s) experienced as a child. I have never flaunted it, I've never used it to get my own way. I'm aware if the stigmas so generally keep it to myself. Same as you, Anxiety attacks, panic attacks, highs and lows. Only in the last few years have I been to counselling, which helps.
I suppose what I'm trying to say is, this is all quite upsetting, he's not raising awareness of mental health or autism. It's just wrong that he's been rewarded for a fake suicide attempt. And Tommy Mallett should be ashamed of himself for partaking in something that totally gives the wrong message about mental health awareness.
I had to terminate a pregnancy at 36 weeks due to incompatibility with life, hospital missed massive heart problems. I carried my son for 3 days after having a massive needle into his heart to stop it, and then had to give birth naturally up at Guys. I buried him a week later. Jack was my first born. Jacks memory is with me every day and in the beginning I felt so alone, people would literally cross the road coz they didn’t know wat to say to me! I carry it every day and it is woven into the fabric of who I am. But I never ever use it for gain or sympathy! MM makes my soul seethe xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Guys I’m on page 10 and I need to catch upto 19 when I finish work but I’ve been contacted on Instagram by someone who knew someone who also received those fucked up messages. The person who actually received them is a blue tick too. Update you all later

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Guys I’m on page 10 and I need to catch upto 19 when I finish work but I’ve been contacted on Instagram by someone who knew someone who also received those fucked up messages. The person who actually received them is a blue tick too. Update you all later
Oh my the plot gets thicker than his waistline

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The questions about autism at Christmas, he’s copied that from google, no way are those his words. Absolute bleeping bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is a really weird thing of me to say admittedly but that post about autism help w/ Christmas just feels like he’s copy and pasted it from somewhere, do you know what I mean? It would come across more genuine if he was like ‘as a kid I struggled with this…’
or maybe that’s just me 😆

Fake account after fake account, he’s bleeping priceless isn’t he 🤣🤣
He’s one to talk! God I am itching to respond to that comment saying ‘okay Amy Jane’ 😆 what a wanker

The questions about autism at Christmas, he’s copied that from google, no way are those his words. Absolute bleeping bellend
Ah snap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just when it gets a bit samey and we’re chatting nicely amongst ourselves up pops Adelllle with some fresh tea 😳☕ The absolute danger

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I had to terminate a pregnancy at 36 weeks due to incompatibility with life, hospital missed massive heart problems. I carried my son for 3 days after having a massive needle into his heart to stop it, and then had to give birth naturally up at Guys. I buried him a week later. Jack was my first born. Jacks memory is with me every day and in the beginning I felt so alone, people would literally cross the road coz they didn’t know wat to say to me! I carry it every day and it is woven into the fabric of who I am. But I never ever use it for gain or sympathy! MM makes my soul seethe xx
What an awful thing to go through ♥
He's disgusting and has no clue how his behaviour negatively impacts others.
We've got you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is a really weird thing of me to say admittedly but that post about autism help w/ Christmas just feels like he’s copy and pasted it from somewhere, do you know what I mean? It would come across more genuine if he was like ‘as a kid I struggled with this…’
or maybe that’s just me 😆

He’s one to talk! God I am itching to respond to that comment saying ‘okay Amy Jane’ 😆 what a wanker

Ah snap!
All the parents at my youngest's school.were issued a letter yesterday via the app about Autism at Christmas and I swear he's just used some generic advice found on the Internet. The letter we got say almost the same thing. He's a bleeping hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.