Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's he going to ask himself this time?
I wanna ask if the shoes even fit!?
He’s bating people to be annoyed by him, I swear he is!
Goes back to my first ever comment. Best thing to do is try to ignore him otherwise he’s basically getting the attention he feels he deserves.

Reactions: 11
Also my submission for today Marcus Kareoke is a song by Heidi

To the tune of umbrella by Rihanna (you all know where this is goin)
when my beaut shines shades thrown forever

when we go spoons we beg together

I may be a part time friend

But I’m here till all the Free drinks end

Now that your sweating more then ever

My white Corset is looking better

I will stand next to my Chinderella

I will stand under them Chins- derella Ella Ella

thanks Adelllle for the inspo
Stunning work 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at us. Love that about this thread everyone except for Jason/Lewis is like 1 big family of here
Also my submission for today Marcus Kareoke is a song by Heidi

To the tune of umbrella by Rihanna (you all know where this is goin)
when my beaut shines shades thrown forever

when we go spoons we beg together

I may be a part time friend

But I’m here till all the Free drinks end

Now that your sweating more then ever

My white Corset is looking better

I will stand next to my Chinderella

I will stand under them Chins- derella Ella Ella

thanks Adelllle for the inspo
Love this!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can I just say I bloody love this group and more so all you lovely people in it. Also suffer from mental health issues myself for a while now and just adore how we all have each others back ❤
Like I've said before the only thing the fat shits good for is bringing us all together, not laughed like this for a long time. You are all amazing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have suffered from mental health for many many years, the first 5 years completely alone because I didn't want to burden anyone, until I thought I was going crazy and losing control I forced myself to the docs and through therapy for a armed robbery where I worked and there was a real KNIFE involved where I was almost stabbed! So seeing that last weekend triggered me and it's makes me fuming that he uses MH for attention and to get free stuff! Back when I was at my worst a million pound wouldn't have cured me let alone some crappy mallet trainers! I suffer from daily panic attacks and real bad depression and anxiety because some scumbag ruined my life over 100 pound in the till! I'm not voilent, I'm one of the loveliest people you would ever meet but there's nothing I want more than to wipe that smile off his fat face!!
Sending you a big hug ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🎶 Chinderella cut his gut one time ….
Oooh ooohhh ohhhh ohhh ahhh haaa oooh ooooh oooh….
Lets stand on the bridge baby, over the a30,
Let’s pretend you’re not idle but suicidal and can’t cope let’s stand on the bridge…..ooooh 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I KNEW he would post the trainers today! I knew! Honest to God I’m not a violent person but I just want to smack his wobbling fat mug the way he’s pulling excited faces. 😡 You wouldn’t think he got those trainers after crying suicide would you? Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. After such a traumatic experience you’d think getting the trainers would evoke some sadness? It would me, it would remind me of what I’d gone through. But no. Grab grab grab. ‘Cry about a few trolls, threaten to end your life, and you’ll be rewarded kids!’
Totally ageee that face is so nauseating 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
♥ this! I have been unwell with my mental health since I was a teenager, due to trauma(s) experienced as a child. I have never flaunted it, I've never used it to get my own way. I'm aware if the stigmas so generally keep it to myself. Same as you, Anxiety attacks, panic attacks, highs and lows. Only in the last few years have I been to counselling, which helps.
I suppose what I'm trying to say is, this is all quite upsetting, he's not raising awareness of mental health or autism. It's just wrong that he's been rewarded for a fake suicide attempt. And Tommy Mallett should be ashamed of himself for partaking in something that totally gives the wrong message about mental health awareness.
It’s just not fair & that fat duck is a disgrace ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can I just say I bloody love this group and more so all you lovely people in it. Also suffer from mental health issues myself for a while now and just adore how we all have each others back ❤
Like I've said before the only thing the fat shits good for is bringing us all together, not laughed like this for a long time. You are all amazing!
And laughter really is the best medicine innit beaut 💚

Sorry a circle? Nah mate you Sneidi and Sid/your rock constitutes quite a tit triangle beaut

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He's really going hard down the ASD route the last week.. ive not see him mentioning this for ages

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.