Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that next time the hospitals are over cautious and section him. For his own good like 👀. I don’t think he’s been sectioned since he was a minor, I’m sure adult mental health units are a lot tougher.

Reactions: 15
♥ this! I have been unwell with my mental health since I was a teenager, due to trauma(s) experienced as a child. I have never flaunted it, I've never used it to get my own way. I'm aware if the stigmas so generally keep it to myself. Same as you, Anxiety attacks, panic attacks, highs and lows. Only in the last few years have I been to counselling, which helps.
I suppose what I'm trying to say is, this is all quite upsetting, he's not raising awareness of mental health or autism. It's just wrong that he's been rewarded for a fake suicide attempt. And Tommy Mallett should be ashamed of himself for partaking in something that totally gives the wrong message about mental health awareness.
I completely agree...I'm sorry you have been through this all, it's awful and I wouldn't wish it on anybody! Always here for a chat if you or anyone needs it ❤ and I'm so glad the councelling is helping you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I finally plucked up the courage to get back into therapy today for past trauma etc. I have EUPD amongst other lovely tit!
I hope that next time the hospitals are over cautious and section him. For his own good like 👀. I don’t think he’s been sectioned since he was a minor, I’m sure adult mental health units are a lot tougher.
If it was real though!
They would of by now!
They have too!
That's their duty of care!
He would have a bleeping CPN visiting him daily if let back into the community.
Trust me!
Unfortunately!

You don't just get a "oh never mind Marcus. You "stabbed" yourself. You're clearly unstable. You're not on any medication, off you slither on your merry way".

It's bullshit.

Absolute bull tit.

He doesn't even know what happens after tit like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I finally plucked up the courage to get back into therapy today for past trauma etc. I have EUPD amongst other lovely tit!

If it was real though!
They would of by now!
They have too!
Trust me!
Unfortunately!

You don't just get a "oh never mind Marcus. You "stabbed" yourself. You're clearly unstable. You're not on any medication, off you slither on your merry way".

It's bullshit.

Absolute bull tit.

Oh yes absolutely which is why I don’t believe any of what he’s saying. Unfortunately I have friends close to me who have been through these things before so I know the process slightly.

that’s why I want him to have to experience what people who struggle actually have to go through. Instead of using it for likes and freebies.

this is like the mental health version of black fishing if that’s a thing 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
tit just realised I put amount the therapy thing... wasn't really sure how to put it and then left to reply to someone's thread.

So yeah today you k ow what I did. I was responsible. I sorted my tit out. Myself. Because nobody deserves to live like this and the people around me deserve the best version of me.

I hope the shoes make him very bleeping fanny the prick.

Oh yes absolutely which is why I don’t believe any of what he’s saying. Unfortunately I have friends close to me who have been through these things before so I know the process slightly.

that’s why I want him to have to experience what people who struggle actually have to go through. Instead of using it for likes and freebies.

this is like the mental health version of black fishing if that’s a thing 🤣
Absolutely love that!
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I completely agree...I'm sorry you have been through this all, it's awful and I wouldn't wish it on anybody! Always here for a chat if you or anyone needs it ❤ and I'm so glad the councelling is helping you.
Thank you. That's very kind 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8

If it was real though!
They would of by now!
They have too!
Trust me!
Unfortunately!

It's bullshit.

Absolute bull tit.

Exactly, unfortunately i know all this too.
He talks utter bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I started following him because I thought he was funny sometimes, I love following funny pages and people because I love to have a laugh because happiness and laughter is something I never used to feel often because of my depression. I felt numb most of the time, so I love to have a laugh nowadays and be generally happy.
But I think the 3rd time he asked for drinks in spoons was when I actually started to dislike him and I googled him hoping people felt the same way and I found MM very first thread and been here lurking ever since 😂 also @Lucyxxxx has been here as long as I remember she actually feels like family 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Afternoon beaut!

MM is an absolute Whopper - he is like Beethoven levels of Tone Deaf
Those are so proper minging shoes though kinda hope he shits himself in spoons after necking an Egg and ruins them
Because despite what his gaggle of sycophantic fans think he most certainly doesn’t deserve them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also.

Had to laugh.

The fat bastard didn't even k ow what a shoe horn was for 🤣
Or the bag to put them in.

Marcus Carcrashidan!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
tit just realised I put amount the therapy thing... wasn't really sure how to put it and then left to reply to someone's thread.

So yeah today you k ow what I did. I was responsible. I sorted my tit out. Myself. Because nobody deserves to live like this and the people around me deserve the best version of me.

I hope the shoes make him very bleeping fanny the prick.

Absolutely love that!
Xxx
Good for you getting back into therapy, I really hope it helps 💚 I’ve been back and forth and on and off meds for about 20 years now, can’t afford therapy anymore unfortunately 🙄

Very bleeping fanny? What am I on? 🤣🤣
HAPPY. I MEANT HAPPY 🤣🤣
Naughty naughty autocorrect beaut 😂🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I started following him because I thought he was funny sometimes, I love following funny pages and people because I love to have a laugh because happiness and laughter is something I never used to feel often because of my depression. I felt numb most of the time, so I love to have a laugh nowadays and be generally happy.
But I think the 3rd time he asked for drinks in spoons was when I actually started to dislike him and I googled him hoping people felt the same way and I found MM very first thread and been here lurking ever since 😂 also @Lucyxxxx has been here as long as I remember she actually feels like family 😂😂
Right back at ya you beaut! ❤

• Heart
Good for you getting back into therapy, I really hope it helps 💚 I’ve been back and forth and on and off meds for about 20 years now, can’t afford therapy anymore unfortunately 🙄

Naughty naughty autocorrect beaut 😂🤭
I've been in and out roughly aslong as you doll. As you probably know it's just never ending. Changing of meds, the therapies etc. Just a battle isn't it!

But we ARE THE STRONG ONES.

I was very surprised how quickly I have an appointment to! Middle of December! So fingers crossed!

I hope you're doing well and I send you lots of love! It's bloody tough! But you're tougher!

I can't blame auto correct 🤣 it was probably shocked I was trying to even write "happy" foreign word on my phone 🤣🤣🤣

What's the bets a weight loss posts coming before a picture of him in them bleeping shoes 🤣🤣

We won't be seeing him modeling anytime soon 🤣

What's the bets a weight loss posts coming before a picture of him in them bleeping shoes 🤣🤣

We won't be seeing him modeling anytime soon 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also my submission for today Marcus Kareoke is a song by Heidi

To the tune of umbrella by Rihanna (you all know where this is goin)
when my beaut shines shades thrown forever

when we go spoons we beg together

I may be a part time friend

But I’m here till all the Free drinks end

Now that your sweating more then ever

My white Corset is looking better

I will stand next to my Chinderella

I will stand under them Chins- derella Ella Ella

thanks Adelllle for the inspo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wtf are people congratulating him over an old article???
What has he succeeded in exactly?
Conning folk?
Genuine question? Would he have the same following if he was slim and acting like this?
I think not! People are not laughing with him!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Hey beauts, do you like my new kicks?
Just threaten suicide coz your being trolled for being a bleep, you get £200 vouchers from TM himself.
Well only if your a superstar influenzer like me that takes people for twats and prays on their good nature
MM you're one shameless mutha fucka pal
👏👏couldn’t of put it better myself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.