Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only a pair of trainers made my mental health go away eh.
Years of therapy for what?

What annoys me most.

He gets gifted these trainers but no ones gifted him a new set of bleeping pjs!

Mind boggles 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or a bleeping T-shirt 🙄 I’m tempted to send him one myself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You most certainly deserve them indeed. The acting he’s done to be gifted them is worthy of a BAFTA.
I don’t care for the trainers however that’s just personal taste. It goes without saying that Stevie Wonder could see the manipulative way he acted prior to, and after being told about the trainers! It just demonstrates he isn’t / wasn’t a suicide risk at all.
It all just sounds like a fleeting notion any time he doesn’t get what he wants. It’s embarrassing and it’s damaging to young people or anyone who sees this who has had notions of suicide in the past. He’s basically an emotional blackmailer or gaslighter.

If these trainers, which incidentally I wouldn’t wear even to put the bin out, are a ‘dream come true’ then they’re honestly life savers and the guy who gifted them literally came along at the right time and saved Sid from having to bury her son.

The guy who gifted these needs either a boot in the gooch for being so gullible or a pride of Britain for saving someone’s life with a pair of market stall trainers.

I’m singing Sister Sledge ‘last night a DJ saved my life’ but adapting it to ‘last night Timmy Mallet saved my life’
He's always pissed me off.

But now the gloating over these bleeping trainers it's really getting me.

It's not fair and I've said it over and over again.

Imagine the suicidal/vulnerable people who follow him. I'm tired of it now. Why is he not being cancelled. Why is he still allowed to promote himself.

Why do people bleeping suck up to him?
Do they actually think he's a nice person? Look how he treats his "beauts"!

Arhhhh.

Can anyone tell I'm on one today... I'm going spoons. Table number pending beauts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wish to duck someone would send him a toothbrush. His mouth looks RANCID.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
AFC3F891-637E-4807-83EA-981BE0AAB2BC.jpeg

He must not have seen this comment. It’s been up longer than 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On a roll today beauts. Early thread title suggestion and then I promise I'll stop.

Marcus your not gonna be famous stop trying to force it, there's more chance of Heidi changing that corset!
This one!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We suffer in silence. We don't promote it.

I certainly don't.

If I feel I need to talk to someone, i only leave after talking about, feeling guilty I've put all my tit on someone's shoulders. Immense guilt.
So how can he honestly not have a care in the world?

Sid should be bleeping ashamed of herself.

Atleast she can donate her envelope flowers to him in sympathy the next time he springs an attempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 901073
He must not have seen this comment. It’s been up longer than 5 minutes 😂
Could you ask him (I’m blocked) for some advice on the safest way to self-disembowel please? I’ve seen a pair of designer boots and they’re out of my price range. I’d like to contact Jimmy Choo personally but would prefer to be able to show him a photo of my entrails too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep. At one of the hardest times of the year for people with genuine mental illness. Then later on Christmas Day he’ll be smiling over his dinner with his Lynx gift set and new jammies on and recycling memes before the Queen has opened her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have suffered from mental health for many many years, the first 5 years completely alone because I didn't want to burden anyone, until I thought I was going crazy and losing control I forced myself to the docs and through therapy for a armed robbery where I worked and there was a real KNIFE involved where I was almost stabbed! So seeing that last weekend triggered me and it's makes me fuming that he uses MH for attention and to get free stuff! Back when I was at my worst a million pound wouldn't have cured me let alone some crappy mallet trainers! I suffer from daily panic attacks and real bad depression and anxiety because some scumbag ruined my life over 100 pound in the till! I'm not voilent, I'm one of the loveliest people you would ever meet but there's nothing I want more than to wipe that smile off his fat face!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I have suffered from mental health for many many years, the first 5 years completely alone because I didn't want to burden anyone, until I thought I was going crazy and losing control I forced myself to the docs and through therapy for a armed robbery where I worked and there was a real KNIFE involved where I was almost stabbed! So seeing that last weekend triggered me and it's makes me fuming that he uses MH for attention and to get free stuff! Back when I was at my worst a million pound wouldn't have cured me let alone some crappy mallet trainers! I suffer from daily panic attacks and real bad depression and anxiety because some scumbag ruined my life over 100 pound in the till! I'm not voilent, I'm one of the loveliest people you would ever meet but there's nothing I want more than to wipe that smile off his fat face!!
I’ve struggled with my own mind for as long as I can remember, this pathetic chancer wouldn’t know the half of it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
♥ this! I have been unwell with my mental health since I was a teenager, due to trauma(s) experienced as a child. I have never flaunted it, I've never used it to get my own way. I'm aware if the stigmas so generally keep it to myself. Same as you, Anxiety attacks, panic attacks, highs and lows. Only in the last few years have I been to counselling, which helps.
I suppose what I'm trying to say is, this is all quite upsetting, he's not raising awareness of mental health or autism. It's just wrong that he's been rewarded for a fake suicide attempt. And Tommy Mallett should be ashamed of himself for partaking in something that totally gives the wrong message about mental health awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve struggled with my own mind for as long as I can remember, this pathetic chancer wouldn’t know the half of it
That's EXACTLY what I keep saying.

HE DOESN'T KNOW THE bleeping HALF OF IT. ABSOLUTE NARCISSIST.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.