Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey i’m new here! I followed MM at first as i am going through autism diagnosis myself right now and his oage was not what i was expecting 🤮 His OF out me right off then him begging for drinks. Then he’d be crying on live. I remember one he was crying and saying he was going to jump off the bridge.
Disgusting
I was the same. Thought I'd be supporting a fellow autistic adult with his journey, onlyfans post was the moment I realised yeah this is about ego not autism and checked out.

Reactions: 10
@daddygoose999 (I felt dirty typing that in)

View attachment 895588
If you know Marcus is suicidal are you not worried that coming on here and sharing his weird messages might have him nipping to to the Spar for a 4 pack of Budweiser?

We love it though so don't let that put you off....keep it coming ☕
you know what I am worried for him, but I have tried to be there for him and he wanted to fall out with me over an Insta post.His life evolves around Insta so much he forgets the value of real life friends. For sure he will see my posts on here, but I don’t think he will try again any time soon

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didn’t really know what the duck was going on. That’s how we met.
God and I thought straight and simple “Grindr” was gona make me gasp 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If anyone can answer as i personally don't know anyone with autism, but what meds would he be taking? I didn't realise you could take meds for autism, i thought it was more learning coping techniques?

Reactions: 6
hey i’m new here! I followed MM at first as i am going through autism diagnosis myself right now and his oage was not what i was expecting 🤮 His OF out me right off then him begging for drinks. Then he’d be crying on live. I remember one he was crying and saying he was going to jump off the bridge.
Disgusting
We welcome you with open arms! I once felt sorry for the sloth child .. but we move on and cop on 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If anyone can answer as i personally don't know anyone with autism, but what meds would he be taking? I didn't realise you could take meds for autism, i thought it was more learning coping techniques?
He has several mental health issues he is taking meds for, I’m not sure what ones but he definitely is prescribed meds. If he stops trying to stop taking them he will be just fine, when he stops taking them that’s when the issues start 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tom can you tell us why you felt the need to insult Chloe's genitals and call her a sl.ag for having children? All because she thought you were begging for drinks and being rude when you were doing both. And being drunk isn't an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Marcus Mitchell #8 I’m also known as Amy Jane, am I really sane?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.