Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has several mental health issues he is taking meds for, I’m not sure what ones but he definitely is prescribed meds. If he stops trying to stop taking them he will be just fine, when he stops taking them that’s when the issues start 😢
Why on earth would he stop taking them when he knows how unstable he is without them?
Why does his mum bit step in and say something to him?

Reactions: 6
@daddygoose999

what does Marcus not like about reading here? Is it the home truths? Accountability on his actions?
or is it the body shaming? He takes the piss out of himself?

I personally think it’s the first and he just doesn’t like his dirty laundry being aired.

Reactions: 14
I just think MM wants a easy way of making money hence insta, only fans etc. And probs wanted to work with Tom side by side but then realised food runner wasn’t next to Tom. Driving with a drink aside, cos we’ve all done stupid tit. I mentioned Tom in thread 2 about going to the beach and that you seem nice. I’m glad you came on here and gave your side and confirmed MM for us! Same goes for adelle

Reactions: 18
Marcus Mitchell #8 outed as Amy-Jane, wanted to get Tom out of pain, our jaws hit the floor, but not on the waxed floor, as we thought nothing could shock us again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tom, do you have any true info on the night Marcus ‘stabbed’ himself? What did he tell you? We arnt buying that it was a genuine suicide attempt

Reactions: 13
I’m home from work, flung the little one in his cot 😂, in the bath, Britney Spears - Everytime playing, catching up from page 12.
there had better be ☕!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tom can you tell us why you felt the need to insult Chloe's genitals and call her a sl.ag for having children? All because she thought you were begging for drinks and being rude when you were doing both. And being drunk isn't an excuse.
Absolutely no excuse, I'm massively ashamed of my behaviour on that stream and I apologies to Chloe for that. Everything happens for a reason, and me watching that live back is only a good thing, what a head! Sorry guys 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 36
tit the bed been crunking thru Becky bumhole waiting for Tom the messiah and he’s here! I’ve missed his arrival. Ffs!
Wait there!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@daddygoose999
What happened last week? Did he actually Stan himself?
were you friends when he impersonated a baby bell on the a30 a few months back?
why didn’t you let him stay at your house that night after spoons?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When you saw that he was on insta, and a "public figure" and no doubt bigged himself up as a bit of an influencer.....was there not a teeny tiny part of you that thought there might be something in it for you to be his mate?

Reactions: 9
Tom, do you have any true info on the night Marcus ‘stabbed’ himself? What did he tell you? We arnt buying that it was a genuine suicide attempt
He didn't speak to me, but blocked me on socials so that people wasn't able to tag me in it. His mum tried phoning me at work and then Adelle messaged me, that was the first I heard of it. He has been quiet for a few days running up to the stabbing so I thought something was up but he didn't reply to my text

Reactions: 12
🤔 just listened to a few of the personal videos .marcus does why the hell would you wana pay for that rubbish .what a waste of money 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine having to do real life stuff 🙄 It’s taken me soo long to catch up but I’m glad Tom’s here. This whole thread has honestly tickled me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@daddygoose999
What happened last week? Did he actually Stan himself?
were you friends when he impersonated a baby bell on the a30 a few months back?
why didn’t you let him stay at your house that night after spoons?
He did stab himself yes
Yes I was friends with him the last few times he has been on the bridge. I think he will do it one day you know, I just hope he gets the support he needs to prevent it before it happens.
I have a spare room he has stayed in many times, did I say he couldn't stay? I'm confused haha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely no excuse, I'm massively ashamed of my behaviour on that stream and I apologies to Chloe for that. Everything happens for a reason, and me watching that live back is only a good thing, what a head! Sorry guys 😞
Watching that live, men like you are the reason I'm afraid to send my daughters out into the world.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.