Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've given myself a hernia laughing so hard at the thread tonight. I'll be posting a pic tomorrow with my gunt out and my boots plasters on for you all to see.

'Don't you want peas' and free willy have killed me off 😂😂😂 well done beauts 👏🏼
And meeeeeeee 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didn’t really know what the duck was going on. That’s how we met.
What the actual duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A bit off topic but for the people on the bumhole thread. Bradley weekes fx_supreme has his own thread now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didn’t really know what the duck was going on. That’s how we met.
WHAT. THE. duck. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tom, your a nob..that is all. Off for another strum, fanny is throbbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well fair play, when I was thinking up how you met I really didn’t think it‘d be that! 😆

You’ve got balls mun I’d have ran far, very far in the other direction!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HOLY FUUUCK

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well that seems like a firm foundation for any friendship to start off on 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He spoke about making fake accounts on the podcast. Creepy pattern of behaviour. How did he reveal himself?

Reactions: 14
WTF that can’t be genuine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How on earth did you strike up a friendship after he sent you messages like that is my question. wtaf lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.