Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to school with Marcus’ cousin so found him through that. She used to want to be an influencer too. So I thought I would join to share this vintage video of MM when they blagged their way backstage of an Andy Jordan concert to do the most awkward video of all time. My friends and I have enjoyed this for years so felt I should share

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I went to school with Marcus’ cousin so found him through that. She used to want to be an influencer too. So I thought I would join to share this vintage video of MM when they blagged their way backstage of an Andy Jordan concert to do the most awkward video of all time. My friends and I have enjoyed this for years so felt I should share
Marcus makes an appearance about 3/4 of the way through for any interested parties :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
long long LONG!! time lurker here. I only have an account to open screenshots I don’t post but seriously… WTF. This has escalated way beyond anything I ever expected and those messages have made this all feel a bit sinister now 😳
I know thank duck I don’t live in Cornwall 🤨he is a fulll on stalker, I could imagine him turning up & staring in your window, he gives me the creeps 😳

Reactions: 8
So we're supposed to just sleep tonight after reading those messages from Amy? Like it wasn't the start of a horror film?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Click on Most Liked Posts, beauts. Makes it easier to find the thread title winner 🥇
I have but there’s no thread suggestions for 6 pages but cojoco and Lucy posted twice so I think that their totals beat the top suggestion. So stressful 😫😫🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have but there’s no thread suggestions for 6 pages but cojoco and Lucy posted twice so I think that their totals beat the top suggestion. So stressful 😫😫🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lucy... you don't want blood in your hands 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t get over “I want to better your health and keep your bones strong and joints pain free xxx” WHAT WOULD POSSESS SOMEONE TO WRITE THAT?? I keep going back to it thinking “nah you must have misread it”!
It’s like a bleeping voltarol or vitamin c advert or somat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This made me fully minge cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tom I have a question.

(I'm only up to the end of page 38 so hopefully this hasn't already been asked)

How did it go from him sending you weird messages on a fake account to the pair of you being friends? How did you find out it was him behind the account?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.