Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didn’t really know what the duck was going on. That’s how we met.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didn’t really know what the duck was going on. That’s how we met.
What in borderline personality disorders name ...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Well that seems like a firm foundation for any friendship to start off on 🤨
💯 agreed. But like I said he is troubled soul and I tried to help him how I could. Yeah sure I possible joined in on the drinking which isn’t good for him, but he just needs a good friend, he hasn’t got that certainly not any more

• Heart
Reactions: 20
1638214854561.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Beauts this is the best thing I’ve ever read. I’m driving down the a30 on my jollies in Jan…I shall keep an eye out for a slow moving, roly poly missile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beauts, I think we need to get our thread title suggestions in now.

Feel like we could be in for a long night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so confused is it meant to be sexy. Is it erotic horror? Is he the serial killer and not Tom?
Definitely not sexy nor erotic but gave me the heave. Either way, Marcus has the serial killer vibes after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.