Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is shocking but he’s a braver man than me if he’s still willing to come on here and face all us horrible trolls 🤣

Hope your back gets better soon Adelllle.
Ohhh god yeah he just called me and said about the video and I told him I was shocked by it and I couldn’t believe it etc he said if people was to know him only by seeing that and the drink driving thing they’re going to think he’s an absolute cock in which I said yess I’ve said and fully agreed. So he’s happy to take any crap and respond to anything. If his account doesn’t get accepted anytime soon he’s coming up to mine this evening so his dog can meet my puppy…. Not to do me from behind 😂😂😂 so he can use my phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can someone @ me when he comes?
I'm supposed to be doing things 😭
I've already blagged the last 2 hours of my life away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Adelle, has Marcus tried to contact you at all but from those insta messages? Or has his mum?
Am I right in assuming you kno each other because your mums are/were friends?

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell, got bored and had a cheeky finger blast and Tom still isn’t here. What a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has he slipped into a coma of something? Tom, pull your finger out love.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I gotta go and pretend I'm doing something now. Can someone @ me when he's here please. I want to tell him he's a nob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Adelle, has Marcus tried to contact you at all but from those insta messages? Or has his mum?
Am I right in assuming you kno each other because your mums are/were friends?
Marcus hasn’t tried to contact me since the Instagram messages no. I’ve got him blocked on everything now and he probably has too. If he did try he’d get my exact thoughts on the prick. Also his mum hasn’t. We also have eachother blocked since she rang me at silly o’clock one time pissed up I told her a few home truths I.e she doesn’t give a duck about Marcus only what’s between her legs and when she’s got a drink. Soooo me and her will never speak. And no she was a lousy friend to my mum also. On my mums birthday my mum had broken ribs so was unwell Lisa commented to her happy birthday and my mum loved on the comment and Lisa sent her abuse because that’s all she’s got back 😂😂😂. Like mother like son!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I've called myself on a Teams meeting so it shows that I'm busy and in a call so no one disturbs me at work (thank me later for the tip)
I dont even feel bad for doing it, I need all this Tom tea ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Marcus hasn’t tried to contact me since the Instagram messages no. I’ve got him blocked on everything now and he probably has too. If he did try he’d get my exact thoughts on the prick. Also his mum hasn’t. We also have eachother blocked since she rang me at silly o’clock one time pissed up I told her a few home truths I.e she doesn’t give a duck about Marcus only what’s between her legs and when she’s got a drink. Soooo me and her will never speak. And no she was a lousy friend to my mum also. On my mums birthday my mum had broken ribs so was unwell Lisa commented to her happy birthday and my mum loved on the comment and Lisa sent her abuse because that’s all she’s got back 😂😂😂. Like mother like son!!

Just to let you know doll... youre still following his weightless journey. Not that its mu h of a journey just a couple of hello fresh plugs 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ohhh god yeah he just called me and said about the video and I told him I was shocked by it and I couldn’t believe it etc he said if people was to know him only by seeing that and the drink driving thing they’re going to think he’s an absolute cock in which I said yess I’ve said and fully agreed. So he’s happy to take any crap and respond to anything. If his account doesn’t get accepted anytime soon he’s coming up to mine this evening so his dog can meet my puppy…. Not to do me from behind 😂😂😂 so he can use my phone.
If he’s really sorry bout that tit then I already kinda like him and u of course- dogs playing is kinda my jam 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.