Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF when Adelle joined she had trouble, didn’t the mods say her account was verified at like 2:30 but sarah (the poster who originally contacted her) was still relaying messages for her after that?

Reactions: 11
Oh and also random one. I used to feel a bit sorry for cocker like she came across as a bit slow, but we all know she’s read these threads and if she is now back friends with the nhs’ biggest leech then I have no sympathy for her and will continue to troll the jacket/corset/ripped jeans combo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Same .. she doesn’t get quite as much gossip as MM does here, I think she’s to big for tattle to believe the sources on there, I live where the good ole famous pier is 🤣
I’ve heard it’s a good one but I really shouldn’t invest anymore time into this 😂 ah I love Saafend! I’m in towie town unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and also random one. I used to feel a bit sorry for cocker like she came across as a bit slow, but we all know she’s read these threads and if she is now back friends with the nhs’ biggest leech then I have no sympathy for her and will continue to troll the jacket/corset/ripped jeans combo
Can't lie and I HATE to say it.
But if she was my friend.
I would have to tell her about them ripped jeans 😭
They do her no justice bless her.
Like a bit of pork ready to go in the oven

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't lie and I HATE to say it.
But if she was my friend.
I would have to tell her about them ripped jeans 😭
They do her no justice bless her.
Like a bit of pork ready to go in the oven
oh I agree. Me and my friends are brutal to each other but what is friendship without honesty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well whilst we're all waiting for Tom, I took the plunge and went across to have a nosey at the Becky bumhole thread! 😳
I'm only halfway through the 1st thread and Christ, what a rollercoaster!
WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!
This is pure comedy gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That corset must be stuck to her! Bet it fuckin stinks 🤮😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So that jason came on yesterday and made an those accusations about Marcus, like him being filmed shitting in the street and him being arrested for shouting at his neighbors. Adelle, I don't remember if you said that this was obviously a lie or not ?

oh I agree. Me and my friends are brutal to each other but what is friendship without honesty.
My best mate is RAW if she has an opinion on anything in my life. She WILL tell me. If I'm offended then that's my problem. She's my best friend I want her honesty.
I'd rather she told me about myself then anyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well whilst we're all waiting for Tom, I took the plunge and went across to have a nosey at the Becky bumhole thread! 😳
I'm only halfway through the 1st thread and Christ, what a rollercoaster!
WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!
This is pure comedy gold!!
Just when you think things are quieting down, there’s a pod cast or a shooting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could confused is Becky the one covered in tatts and went to Dubai with a man after a few days? And he has a girlfriend?

Reactions: 17
I’m not at work atm I’m recovering from covid... not that I’d wish it upon anyone but what a time to have off work!! I would of missed this!!

• Haha
I'm heading Iver to see about the shooting 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Tom... don't let me down beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.