Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've called myself on a Teams meeting so it shows that I'm busy and in a call so no one disturbs me at work (thank me later for the tip)
I dont even feel bad for doing it, I need all this Tom tea ☕
I have always always wondered if that is possible !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just to let you know doll... youre still following his weightless journey. Not that its mu h of a journey just a couple of hello fresh plugs 😅
Hahaha trueeee I forgot about his other pages tbh. Also guys can someone get Markella1 page authorised as she got spammed trying to post about toms page as was her first comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get why the duck anyone would want of video of a fat slobbering potato with one tooth sending you a personalised Christmas message
I did send me best mate one.
I wish I could upload it... but he tries to say her name... and then says mine. Mines pretty uncommon so would be easy to find me 😅
It was for her 30th. She was absolutely over the moon weren't you @aalmaalm
honestly I paid the bloody extra for it to be sent directly to her... I still had to bleeping forward it 😭🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marcus hasn’t tried to contact me since the Instagram messages no. I’ve got him blocked on everything now and he probably has too. If he did try he’d get my exact thoughts on the prick. Also his mum hasn’t. We also have eachother blocked since she rang me at silly o’clock one time pissed up I told her a few home truths I.e she doesn’t give a duck about Marcus only what’s between her legs and when she’s got a drink. Soooo me and her will never speak. And no she was a lousy friend to my mum also. On my mums birthday my mum had broken ribs so was unwell Lisa commented to her happy birthday and my mum loved on the comment and Lisa sent her abuse because that’s all she’s got back 😂😂😂. Like mother like son!!
Wat an old cuntbag!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Cojoco
How much did you pay
How long did he film for
Do you wish you got your best mate a sports direct mug instead of his vid now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My friend bought me one too during lockdown when I still found him quite funny. I did say to her why are you giving money to that lazy bleep though 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what I don’t get is why it supposedly takes him six days to make a memmo. Six days! To record yourself talking for thirty seconds?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Toms going to use my phone later if his account isn’t authorised by then but he wants to clear everything up. Apparently the drink driving thing isn’t what it seems too. So I’ll leave that down to him later.
Hey Adelle - sorry to hear about your back! Probably all that time carrying the lumps baggage on your shoulders! Jk let Tom know that the verification emails go into the junk folders and to check there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Cojoco
How much did you pay
How long did he film for
Do you wish you got your best mate a sports direct mug instead of his vid now
No. No. No.

That message from Marcus gave me jokes the whole month before her birthday 😅😅

Told I got her something dead good 🤦🏼‍♀️
She thought a parcel was coming!

Nah just marcus wrapped up in his cookie monster pjs!

£15 😭😭😭

About 30 seconds and the best bit... "he says "so nice to finally meet you" "and yeah... I heard you're a massive fan of mine"

Absolutely hilarious.

My friend bought me one too during lockdown when I still found him quite funny. I did say to her why are you giving money to that lazy bleep though 😂😂😂.
That was exactly what she said.
She was like the only people who buy them are people like us who he winds up 😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My hero thanks beaut ♥

No. No. No.

That message from Marcus gave me jokes the whole month before her birthday 😅😅

Told I got her something dead good 🤦🏼‍♀️
She thought a parcel was coming!

Nah just marcus wrapped up in his cookie monster pjs!

£15 😭😭😭

About 30 seconds and the best bit... "he says "so nice to finally meet you" "and yeah... I heard you're a massive fan of mine"

Absolutely hilarious.

That was exactly what she said.
She was like the only people who buy them are people like us who he winds up 😭😅
I think we should club together and buy one for @Lucyxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I do that that makes up a large portion of his audience though, people aren’t laughing at his Memes they’re laughing at him iygwim. When I first heard of him I thought he sort of knew people would take the piss and that it’d be like water off a ducks back, well I was quickly proved wrong lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
On page 11. Beauts I'm having the worst day ever! Someone send me freebies or else! I mean it I'll end it all and it'll be your faults! No but seriously I'm having such a tit day catching up now need to cheer myself up lol! *OK my Marcus moment is over*

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.