Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking I don’t know if I'm correct but if you had stabbed yourself causing damage to the bowels which need repairing via stitches etc.. surely you’d be on a liquid diet for a few weeks?! Wouldn’t the pressure of food digesting or straining a tit out cause the stitches to burst open? Or aggravate the wound 🤣🤣
That’s what I’ve been thinking, surely it would need to be liquid/soft food or food with not much fibre in to stop his bowels working overtime (so to speak) while he heals. The McDonald’s and brownies would probably be alright but the roast with all the veg? 😖

I don’t think he damaged his bowel. I think he harmed himself and they had to check in case he had and clean the superficial wound, and perhaps he was at risk of lacerations which they warned him for? Him and his mother seem the type for the dramatics (30% chance of survival, ffs!) I can see them twisting things like that

Reactions: 15
Some people have to have a temporary colostomy to bypass the affected bowel and let it heal.

Given how dramatic Marcus has said it was with his 30% and emergency surgery im surprised he didn't need one

Reactions: 14
This thread title keeps making me burst into laughter

@Blair-Waldorf so glad we share a post code, is funny bastards

now come on Tom, relight my firreeeee 🔥 give us the ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Ffs hurry up Tom.
Between this thread, Bradley weekes being shot over on bumholes thread and Janine and Micks flirting on eastenders I’ve already had so much excitement this morning. Give us the tea before I burst pleaseeee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s what I’ve been thinking, surely it would need to be liquid/soft food or food with not much fibre in to stop his bowels working overtime (so to speak) while he heals. The McDonald’s and brownies would probably be alright but the roast with all the veg? 😖

I don’t think he damaged his bowel. I think he harmed himself and they had to check in case he had and clean the superficial wound, and perhaps he was at risk of lacerations which they warned him for? Him and his mother seem the type for the dramatics (30% chance of survival, ffs!) I can see them twisting things like that
I really don’t understand why the need to lie to all these people. My 17 year old brother committed suicide last August, it broke us completely. I find it offensive if he’s lying he is trying to seek attention from something so traumatic!!
Also I had a massive mental breakdown after my brothers suicide with a serious self harm and I was straight away under the mental health team with tit loads of intervention from doctors and therapists!
The last thing I could have thought of was bleeping postingggg!
Actually making me so angry, like he’s making a mockery of people who actually go through this stuff

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
🤣 my boyfriend tried doing me from behind last night and I had to say. NO!!!! It was 11pm on here and not much drama was happening but I was afraid I’d get fomo for an hour. I treat this as my reading booking before bed with my lamp on in the dark. Fml. Tattle has become a cockblock for me

• Haha
Reactions: 34
🤣 my boyfriend tried doing me from behind last night and I had to say. NO!!!! It was 11pm on here and not much drama was happening but I was afraid I’d get fomo for an hour. I treat this as my reading booking before bed with my lamp on in the dark. Fml. Tattle has become a cockblock for me
From behind?
Our beaut Marcus would have something to say about that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From behind. You filthy lush. 😆

• Haha
Wait can we see eachothers postcodes?.. hello to anyone from Essex, I’m sure ya here from somewhat Mrs hinch threads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Running out of snacks

Battery is going to die

Feeling like the Budweiser bottle in the bin is looking appealing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait can we see eachothers postcodes?.. hello to anyone from Essex, I’m sure ya here from somewhat Mrs hinch threads 🤣
Hi!! I’m an Essex girl too but I have refrained from Mrs Hinch as I don’t like cleaning.

• Haha
I really don’t understand why the need to lie to all these people. My 17 year old brother committed suicide last August, it broke us completely. I find it offensive if he’s lying he is trying to seek attention from something so traumatic!!
Also I had a massive mental breakdown after my brothers suicide with a serious self harm and I was straight away under the mental health team with tit loads of intervention from doctors and therapists!
Actually making me so angry, like he’s making a mockery of people who actually go through this stuff
I'm so so sorry ❤❤❤

• Heart
I stupidly put one of those pore strips on my nose without taking my nose ring out. So I ripped that out, had to find a new ring and then put the fiddly little bastard back in.

And I've still done that quicker than its taken Tom to verify an email 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi!! I’m an Essex girl too but I have refrained from Mrs Hinch as I don’t like cleaning.
Same .. she doesn’t get quite as much gossip as MM does here, I think she’s to big for tattle to believe the sources on there, I live where the good ole famous pier is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve managed to do the washing, eat 2 bags of skips, a twirl, make a cuppa and have a morning poo and Tom still isn’t here

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My heart goes out to you & your family❤ Then you get a massive tit like Marcus crying wolf all the time, no wonder you are feeling angry

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.