Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was prob when Harry Crocker removed her white corset the smell of anchovies and Parmesan knocked the poor kid sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I know. He stabs him self in the belly with a bottle of bud. She's in the next room but somehow doesn't notice? Whilst her sons in hospital being operated on she's stuffing flowers in envelopes and calling them envelope bouquets and days later she's his rock?
I just don't get it, honestly, as mom it just baffles me the way they carry on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
His mum doesn’t seem to give a tit to be fair. Seems more interested in getting pissed and promoting her crappy flowers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know. He stabs him self in the belly with a bottle of bud. She's in the next room but somehow doesn't notice? Whilst her sons in hospital being operated on she's stuffing flowers in envelopes and calling them envelope bouquets and days later she's his rock?
Ffffsss! I’m crying here.. kids think I’ve lost the plot! 🤣🤣🤣 imagine her flower in one hand voddie and coke in the other, with earphones in to drown out MM’s tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You cannot move past the “envelope bouquets” can you? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.