Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the deal with his mom just not seeming to care about what he does/says? I know he's a grown bloke but I'd be livid if my kids acted like that

Reactions: 17
I’m home from work, flung the little one in his cot 😂, in the bath, Britney Spears - Everytime playing, catching up from page 12.
there had better be ☕!
I’m home from work, flung the little one in his cot 😂, in the bath, Britney Spears - Everytime playing, catching up from page 12.
there had better be ☕!
“Flung” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg this thread is gold!! (New member here (via MM’s drama) so hope I’m replying correctly etc..) x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's the deal with his mom just not seeming to care about what he does/says? I know he's a grown bloke but I'd be livid if my kids acted like that
I know. He stabs him self in the belly with a bottle of bud. She's in the next room but somehow doesn't notice? Whilst her sons in hospital being operated on she's stuffing flowers in envelopes and calling them envelope bouquets and days later she's his rock?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell Tom how you met Marcus I have no words, no wonder it took you about an hour and 500 questions from us to tell us 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell, I went to finish my uni assignment (which I'll probably fail, cheers Tom you beaut) at page 37 and came back and we're at 47.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know. He stabs him self in the belly with a bottle of bud. She's in the next room but somehow doesn't notice? Whilst her sons in hospital being operated on she's stuffing flowers in envelopes and calling them envelope bouquets and days later she's his rock?
Don’t forget the prawn toast at the Chinese buffet during his peak recovery “journey”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They really don't take sectioning someone lightly. And it's a pretty rigorous process to go through with many health care professionals involved in the decision making process. And then obviously to come off section the case has to go to tribunal aswell.

The hospitals would be overwhelmed if they sectioned anyone who had suicidal thoughts, or self harmed sadly.

He could have however gone in as an inpatient voluntarily...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.