Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t get over “I want to better your health and keep your bones strong and joints pain free xxx” WHAT WOULD POSSESS SOMEONE TO WRITE THAT?? I keep going back to it thinking “nah you must have misread it”!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guys
Wtf between the Amy-Jayne /Whale-Fishing bombshell
The Heidi Vom-Com cum Brum
And those creepier then Saville style messages I ache from both laughter and shudders
I’m in bed dying of some cold and this may actually finish me off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marcus Mitchell #8 Adelle and Tom spill the tea, beware of DM’s from crazy Amy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly can’t get over “I want to better your health and keep your bones strong and joints pain free xxx” WHAT WOULD POSSESS SOMEONE TO WRITE THAT?? I keep going back to it thinking “nah you must have misread it”!
Has this weirdly got anyone else wanting their back cracked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys
And those creepier then Saville style messages I ache from both laughter and shudders
I read that as Heidi von bum crumb

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys
It’s ok beaut, I know a great florist who can make your funeral flowers. Hope you don’t mind if they come in an envelope 💐 ✉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think this one could be the winner based on the likes on the two posts! I’ll do it now if no one has any objections?
Just me beaut. How many likes does that have as my original comment has nearly 20?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thing is adelle, a couple of days after they sent him home he was posting about how great he was feeling, which kind of proves a short stay in hospital wasnt gunna help, and those beds are so precious they need to be used for people who would benefit from them like people who cant be treated at home and will respond to medication alone. Sectioning him actually would reinforce the belief he has that he cant cope and that other people need to be responsible for his safety - thats his job, noone elses. If he was truely depressed which is different, he wouldnt have felt better so quickly. He was doing it because he cant handle his emotions not because he was depressed. What he needs is to want to change and no amount of time in hospital or anything anyone else does will hurry that along
You’re 100% correct. I agree with everything you’re saying. As Toms said previously we’ve tried to help with stays at our homes taken him in and made sure he hasn’t been drinking daily he’s getting out the house being social (in a good way) there’s only so much we can do as friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.