Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone bullet point what we've learnt please?

I was busy drinking me buds.

Thanks beauts 👍♥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any thread suggestions get them in guys. I’ll post a new thread before Mr S throws my phone down the toilet. Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhh, soooooo! On the Birmingham weekend he went on with Heidi, she brought a bloke back to the hotel. Marcus waited downstairs while she did what she needed to do, then apparently the bloke threw up on the hotel floor haha! The hotel was in Marcus name and so he fell out with her because of that :ROFLMAO:
Is she selling her fishy flaps cause she does look the type to do anything for free shut

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if there’s doubles I just screenshotted everything and scribbled out the guys face who he took the oictures off his profile. Guys I am shooketh
This literally gave me chills. The creepiest strangest interaction I've ever seen. The fact he got pics off the poor lads profile too. Eeeeeuugh

• Haha
Marcus Mitchell #8 I'm Amy Jayne, I will cause you pain, but it won't be malicous, it will be delicious and yes I'm completely insane

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bend me over and press my nose against the glass.

I mean bleeping c’mon. Did you ever think you’d hear such a sentence? I LOVE IT!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.