Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe he’s still posting all normal (well as normal as normal is to him) and tit when a week ago he tried to ‘take his own life’. I mean, I’d be pretty bleeping mortified at the pain and worry I’d caused people who cared about me. In particular when he knows he was blatantly attention seeking anyway but nahhhhh he’s posting every two minutes about food. It’s proper weird

Reactions: 20
hahahahahah hilarious. Did he get charged? Tbf I’d fallout with her too the silly cow
Neither of them would clean it up so they called the hotel reception and they sent someone up to clean it up. Not sure if he got charged

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Marcus is going to be in meltdown central after finding out amy is out of the bag…you know how he was when Tom said ‘how did we meet Marcus’
Explains his reaction. He is going to feel how Alex Reid felt when Roxanne was outed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has someone saved the Amy messages for when we finally get a wiki
I’ve got my lot saved what I just took off that lads Facebook. Also I’m just thinking back to the A30 incident when I truly believed at this point march’s would be sectioned and genuinely what he needed for him to then be sent home honestly made me angry on the NHS part but now thinking about it. Surely he must’ve lied about his MH to be let off wouldn’t he for them to just send him home? They must’ve thought he was mentally able to go home.

Reactions: 12
Behaviour like that wouldn’t surprise me. He’d threaten to leak it. Malicious little bleep.
Maybe that's why she won't make an account here. I always thought he kept some kind of "insurance" on her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Says a lot about Heidi if the fella she took back ralphed all over after nailing her then legged it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve got my lot saved what I just took off that lads Facebook. Also I’m just thinking back to the A30 incident when I truly believed at this point march’s would be sectioned and genuinely what he needed for him to then be sent home honestly made me angry on the NHS part but now thinking about it. Surely he must’ve lied about his MH to be let off wouldn’t he for them to just send him home? They must’ve thought he was mentally able to go home.
Probably when they asked him so Marcus if we were to discharge you what would your priorities be when you get home and he replied ‘well do a live at spoons with free shots, get a super size maccys and start a petition to get me and me mam on Google box’ was when they figured out his persona

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thing is adelle, a couple of days after they sent him home he was posting about how great he was feeling, which kind of proves a short stay in hospital wasnt gunna help, and those beds are so precious they need to be used for people who would benefit from them like people who cant be treated at home and will respond to medication alone. Sectioning him actually would reinforce the belief he has that he cant cope and that other people need to be responsible for his safety - thats his job, noone elses. If he was truely depressed which is different, he wouldnt have felt better so quickly. He was doing it because he cant handle his emotions not because he was depressed. What he needs is to want to change and no amount of time in hospital or anything anyone else does will hurry that along

• Heart
Reactions: 24
long long LONG!! time lurker here. I only have an account to open screenshots I don’t post but seriously… WTF. This has escalated way beyond anything I ever expected and those messages have made this all feel a bit sinister now 😳

Reactions: 14
It must have been so stressful and worrying being his friend, I hope you finally have peace!

Reactions: 8
long long LONG!! time lurker here. I only have an account to open screenshots I don’t post but seriously… WTF. This has escalated way beyond anything I ever expected and those messages have made this all feel a bit sinister now 😳
Welcome beaut!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.