Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On page 11. Beauts I'm having the worst day ever! Someone send me freebies or else! I mean it I'll end it all and it'll be your faults! No but seriously I'm having such a tit day catching up now need to cheer myself up lol! *OK my Marcus moment is over*
I'll send you a bottle of Budweiser, beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On page 11. Beauts I'm having the worst day ever! Someone send me freebies or else! I mean it I'll end it all and it'll be your faults! No but seriously I'm having such a tit day catching up now need to cheer myself up lol! *OK my Marcus moment is over*
Oh no! I’ll get into Tommy Mallet’s Instagram DMs pronto, what’s your shoe size beaut? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not being funny but it’s actually my birthday next week and my pet fish died and the cbd oil isn’t working so I’d love nothing more than a memmo it would make all my dreams come true

And a pack of Budweiser please

I think those freebies would honestly cure my suicidal thoughts beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No. No. No.

That message from Marcus gave me jokes the whole month before her birthday 😅😅

Told I got her something dead good 🤦🏼‍♀️
She thought a parcel was coming!

Nah just marcus wrapped up in his cookie monster pjs!

£15 😭😭😭

About 30 seconds and the best bit... "he says "so nice to finally meet you" "and yeah... I heard you're a massive fan of mine"

Absolutely hilarious.

That was exactly what she said.
She was like the only people who buy them are people like us who he winds up 😭😅
We need a cringe emoji

Hope u ok petal xx
Remember it’s not a bad life…. U know the rest 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Would a memmo make it better ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay, so I'm a serial lurker! Until now.

I stopped enjoying Marcus' content when he started with his OF account.🤢

What concerns me the most is, how many of his followers are young, or vulnerable. I initially followed him for his memes and to try and understand autism a bit more from his point of view.

Ill never forget he was on a live, before the Stephen incident, when he was hardcore drinking constantly.. And someone politely mentioned that they were concerned for his health and mental wellbeing and he called her "a f*cking s.ag." Well that was it for me. Sealed the deal.

He always cries when he's called out. He will always play the victim.

Anyways hilarious threads. The titles crack me up... Side note the main man himself directed me here... Tattle has opened my eyes on a couple of the people I followed.. Not just. MM. (hinch being another).. This sites amazing for gossip.

Thanks for keeping me entertained whilst I'm on mat leave 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Would a memmo make it better ?
Yes beaut! Was hoping someone would offer if I'm being honest. The thought of receiving my own Marcus memmo is the only thing holding me together. Also where is Tom I'm dying to see what he has to say!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Toms not here to make friends 😂 well I am disappointed. My life is now over.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes beaut! Was hoping someone would offer if I'm being honest. The thought of receiving my own Marcus memmo is the only thing holding me together. Also where is Tom I'm dying to see what he has to say!
You won. You have the memmo. Kids are crying now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If I buy a video can he refuse to do it? I’d like a Christmas video for all tattle members, do we reckon he’d refuse or actually go ahead for the £15 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If I buy a video can he refuse to do it? I’d like a Christmas video for all tattle members, do we reckon he’d refuse or actually go ahead for the £15 😂
i think he can refuse yes, or just not do it at all, I think you’re refunded then though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.