Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new here and really late to the “party”, but this guy has literally had his gallbladder removed. I had mine done 4 years ago and the wounds are in the exact same places. He was “bloated” because they fill you with air and then go in with a camera via the bellybutton, then several small incisions are made to separate the gallbladder from The bile duct and lift it out.
I can’t believe he thought people would fall for this tit

• Wow
Reactions: 19
but weren’t you sticking up for Lisa the other day? When that Jason said she liked to have guys round the house? Now you’re slagging her off?
Noooo he mentioned someone called Kelly saying she’s £20 a pop that’s what I stuck up for. Not for Lisa. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Compared to this her thread is like watching paint dry. Search Rebecca Lamb and read the wiki. Not sure how to link the thread.
hahahahaha. I was thinking the same the other day. These threads are so wild they make Rebeccas seem so boring 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree, I had my gallbladder removed also and it was exactly the same. He could have had a gall stone attack. I’m sure the wording of his mums posts weren’t synonymous with a suicide attack as well.
And I was able to go home next day and eat normally etc.

Reactions: 11
hahahahaha. I was thinking the same the other day. These threads are so wild they make Rebeccas seem so boring 😂😂😂😂
Her life honestly bores me to tears these days. I must be jealous 🤣
This threads crazy! Can’t honestly believe this is real life. I don’t watch soaps but I imagine they’re like this 😂🍿

I thought the exact same thing
I love that you have no idea who she is 🤣 she thinks she’s a massive celebrity but she’s actually just a massive bell end…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m new here and really late to the “party”, but this guy has literally had his gallbladder removed. I had mine done 4 years ago and the wounds are in the exact same places. He was “bloated” because they fill you with air and then go in with a camera via the bellybutton, then several small incisions are made to separate the gallbladder from The bile duct and lift it out.
He’s just a massive bullshitter🙄

Reactions: 7
That's exactly what I thought...gallbladder. One of the incisions is exactly where the gallbladder is. He's a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 8
Pahhhhh well whilst I was bleeding to death with my 30% chance of survival I asked if they could give me a designer vagina you know as it’s so bleeping funny in that near death situation

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The irony of tattle being seen as mean etc, well actually I'm sure there are some really horrible trolls on here, but for me this is like an online support group, feel like I know you all better than my family now, this is a safe haven of lols and mishaps (Fabulousa fanny) also the Lauren goodger threads are worth a read, you're welcome beauts, as you were beauts

• Heart
Reactions: 19
yep. I couldn’t stop laughing - it’s a cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal), not a suicide attempt
And he actually pointed to the bottom one first to say that’s where he ‘stabbed’ himself then said no it’s this one, pointing to the top one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also I can't actually get over how big Marcus' face is, surely it can be seen from space? I don't like to talk bad about people's appearance, but he is so ugly on the inside I feel its definitely acceptable, he's grotesque

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.