Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I buy a video can he refuse to do it? I’d like a Christmas video for all tattle members, do we reckon he’d refuse or actually go ahead for the £15 😂
The same man who sold pictures of his bumhole on OF for a fiver? You bet he would!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Marcus hasn’t tried to contact me since the Instagram messages no. I’ve got him blocked on everything now and he probably has too. If he did try he’d get my exact thoughts on the prick. Also his mum hasn’t. We also have eachother blocked since she rang me at silly o’clock one time pissed up I told her a few home truths I.e she doesn’t give a duck about Marcus only what’s between her legs and when she’s got a drink. Soooo me and her will never speak. And no she was a lousy friend to my mum also. On my mums birthday my mum had broken ribs so was unwell Lisa commented to her happy birthday and my mum loved on the comment and Lisa sent her abuse because that’s all she’s got back 😂😂😂. Like mother like son!!
but weren’t you sticking up for Lisa the other day? When that Jason said she liked to have guys round the house? Now you’re slagging her off?

I’m sorry but is he alright??! £15 for a bleeping video and £10 for him to comment on your Instagram 😂😭😂😭
Lol Marcus follows me and has liked / commented a few of my posts the dopy bleep. Didn’t realise I was saving so much money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi all! Found here with the cassy threads, she’s got boring so hopped over to bum holes thread then saw people commenting about MM thread 🤦‍♀️ Omg I don’t have enough hours in the days anymore 😂😂
All I can say is what a mess lol! I have appendix scars exactly like that but I can assure u I wasn’t out eating a roast 2 days later lol! I can’t see he’s had anything serious lol to recover that quickly!
Adele seems lovely and down to earth!

All I see is a self centred prick with a huge ego!

Personally I think h needs to be sectioned just to learn it’s not a place to want to be! He would be scared shitless after a night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Beauts, why have we not questioned the fact that he used a Budweiser bottle to stab himself and not his favourite drink of all time, Henry Westons cider? If I was going to pull a stunt like that, I’d want it to be symbolic 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So, Tom..

What do you have to say about this?

Thomas Michael Wallace
Church Road
St Erth
Aged: 33
Between September 20 and September 29 in Hayle assaulted a woman by beating her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Good news beauts, the Internet has gone down at work so got some free time to catch up, duck no one's getting any Xmas pressies this year got no time what with this and my real job, have me in tears today, tartlets on form! Just when I thought he couldn't get any worse turns out he's a mouth breather as well, the filming in the toilet and you can hear Tom having a cheeky sniff, hilarious!

Lol meant tattlers not tartlets but actually I quite like that name ya cheeky rattling tartlets

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have just read the whooooole thread - WOW! Was on Beggy Lambs thread and someone recommended Bumhole’s thread so I read that - also WOW - and someone on Bumhole’s thead recommended this little fatty twatty’s thread! I have been non stop reading for about a week 🤣 good job I’m stuck at home with covid and have fack all else to do innit? Thank you all for such a perfect thread!
Adelllllllllle you seem fabulous. I’m glad you’re here and are out of the sweaty little grip of stabbacus ❤
As you were, beauts 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Okay, so I'm a serial lurker! Until now.

I stopped enjoying Marcus' content when he started with his OF account.🤢

What concerns me the most is, how many of his followers are young, or vulnerable. I initially followed him for his memes and to try and understand autism a bit more from his point of view.

Ill never forget he was on a live, before the Stephen incident, when he was hardcore drinking constantly.. And someone politely mentioned that they were concerned for his health and mental wellbeing and he called her "a f*cking s.ag." Well that was it for me. Sealed the deal.

He always cries when he's called out. He will always play the victim.

Anyways hilarious threads. The titles crack me up... Side note the main man himself directed me here... Tattle has opened my eyes on a couple of the people I followed.. Not just. MM. (hinch being another).. This sites amazing for gossip.

Thanks for keeping me entertained whilst I'm on mat leave 😂😂
Welcome aboard you’re in for the ride of your life With us lot 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have just read the whooooole thread - WOW! Was on Beggy Lambs thread and someone recommended Bumhole’s thread so I read that - also WOW - and someone on Bumhole’s thead recommended this little fatty twatty’s thread! I have been non stop reading for about a week 🤣 good job I’m stuck at home with covid and have fack all else to do innit? Thank you all for such a perfect thread!
Adelllllllllle you seem fabulous. I’m glad you’re here and are out of the sweaty little grip of stabbacus ❤
As you were, beauts 😘
Who is Beggy lamb?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.