Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I can’t invest anymore this and Jake Quickenden means I have little enough time to cook clean work leave the house etc

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi beauts, I have no idea who anyone is that you're talking about but accidentally found your last thread yesterday afternoon and what a ride from behind that was. Never looked forward to a Monday so much in ages. Carry on...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Good morning Beauts! So glad I booked today off work for the plumber but he’s now not coming so I can sit on my fat arse and reload tattle every 10 seconds waiting for Tom 👏🏽🙏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can’t get over him supposedly being “very clean” don’t believe it for a second, can almost smell him through the screen he looks that manky

Nah soz but that Tom is a bleeping dick 🥴
He's had the same pjs since he was sectioned as a kid for a stalking his sisters mate 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Hygiene definitely isn't his strong point beaut x

Morning you fine tattle twats

thanks to all who sent me to Becky bumhole smashed the first thread till 3am last neet… phew what a ride 🎢
Oh my god! I was up all night reading that too! Mad that one 🤣 absolute beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning beauts I’m here for this all day today got a feeling it’s all gonna go up like a firework💥 & I can’t bloody wait 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking maybe to text him things what Everyone wants answered or just leave him come in and you all ask questions like when I joined. Also I’ve just been have a chat with one of Marcus now unfollowers and he’s said that he doesn’t believe he was stabbed those plasters are in exact same place as when he had some kind of surgery I can’t remember what but yeah basically confirms everyone else’s thoughts on here too x

On my life

I have had 3 laparoscopy's.

Incision under belly button and two above my pubic bone. Diagnostics for endo.
They are port sites.
I have uploaded a photo of pirt sites and you cam clearly see they're in the exact same place as his wounds.

I belive he's had to have an investigation in his bowels and he's played the suicide game yet again.
If he hasn't then how sad that we don't it and question it.

Adelllllllle he's a big fat liar.

I was thinking maybe to text him things what Everyone wants answered or just leave him come in and you all ask questions like when I joined. Also I’ve just been have a chat with one of Marcus now unfollowers and he’s said that he doesn’t believe he was stabbed those plasters are in exact same place as when he had some kind of surgery I can’t remember what but yeah basically confirms everyone else’s thoughts on here too x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's had the same pjs since he was sectioned as a kid for a stalking his sisters mate 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Hygiene definitely isn't his strong point beaut x

Oh my god! I was up all night reading that too! Mad that one 🤣 absolute beaut.
I was up till around 2am reading the first thread 😳😂 what a woman! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the only photo I really have of mine tbf. But I in no way believe him.

I was up till around 2am reading the first thread 😳😂 what a woman! 😂😂😂
Certainly paced alot In a week didn't she 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Not if you're in spoons.
Send your table number beaut let's get the shots going!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So toms made an account it wouldn’t let him comment I’ve told him he needs to authorise his account via email so he should be here shortly guys and girls

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’ve been thinking I don’t know if I'm correct but if you had stabbed yourself causing damage to the bowels which need repairing via stitches etc.. surely you’d be on a liquid diet for a few weeks?! Wouldn’t the pressure of food digesting or straining a tit out cause the stitches to burst open? Or aggravate the wound 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
5D0AA835-E285-4784-9CF5-E819792D2CC7.jpeg

This was my stomach when I had my appendix out, I also had a 3rd plaster. Near my muff 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow well this is like a soap opera, I’m trying to convince my sister to join and read. The thread was amazing as it was, but first the ex best friend joins and spills all the tea. Then someone with a fake account starts trolling us and claims to be Marcus. Next up special guest another ex friend.
What a rollercoaster, but I’m loving every second

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In readiness for when Tom arrives, I just want to say. I want to hear you out but I think you should definitely try and reach out to the girl you were disgusting towards on the live. I think if you reached out, held your hands up and apologised for your behaviour towards her we would have a bit of respect for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.