Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now five threads later on you’ve still got crumbs at your feet…
Success has been so cheesy for you
Been Trending tattle for the weekend top spot… but trollz can put you back down too 🎶
Crumbs at your feet 💀

I have actual tears filling my specs reading this tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm reading all this , watching what he is posting and thinking how is that actually someone's real life

The tooth 😫

• Haha
Well fellow tattlers I’ve done duck all in the house totally ignored my family, cooked no meals just been glued to this thread all weekend & I’ve had a bleeping blast🙌 can’t wait for tomorrow’s shenanigans 🧐 sleep well beauts see you in the morning when we all report for duty👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You know everything is as it should be when we’re gaining threads faster than jabbacus gains followers 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This thread has been the absolute highlight of my week 🤣 love you all so much you beauts, I wish we could all be down a spoons together right now eating peas xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Decide to pamper myself a bit and come back we are 10 pages deep (that's before the exciting new arrival tomorrow) I suspect there may be a few dirty deletes in the early hours so any beauts awake at those times please be on high alert and screenshot ready.

• Haha
Well, this thread has made weekend!
The husband is at work tomorrow, the kids are at school and it's my day off!
All plans have been cancelled and I'll be tuning in for Tom's home truths!!
See ya tomorrow tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yuk. When he got the infection in his nose piercing 😩
Literally you just knew it was because he's a filthy slob.

You know when someone looks like they smell. Yeah 🤢👍
I still can’t get over him supposedly being “very clean” don’t believe it for a second, can almost smell him through the screen he looks that manky

Nah soz but that Tom is a bleeping dick 🥴

Tom is a bleep. Nah I’ve only just watched that live posted above and what a class A twit. Stabbacus was asking him not to say anything to that Chloe and he continued, he’s out to get anything he can and he’s seen Adelllllllle get all the praise on here and thinks he can redeem himself. ABSOLUTELY bleeping NOT MATE. I couldn’t care less what the foul mouthed twit has to say.
Toodlepip cunty chops

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.