Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video kicking off in Spoons for not getting the 'free drinks' and threatening to throw peas at them.
How is ANY one still following him let alone Celebs.
Makes me sick!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning you fine tattle twats

thanks to all who sent me to Becky bumhole smashed the first thread till 3am last neet… phew what a ride 🎢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I stupidly agreed to do overtime all this week, had I know last week that this thread would be as it is I'd have said no, so I'm fully expecting to come back to a whole new thread by the time I get home.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mornin' Beauts! Long time lurker first time poster. The resurfacing of the live has got me worried that Tom will back out of today's appearance! Refereeing every twenty at my desk.

Reactions: 21
@Mothergoose666

Now you’ve had chance to see the videos of the live we had mentioned…what’s your opinion on it?
morning you absolute legends. Well my day plans have been cancelled no massages being done due to covid (not me) so I can chill in bed and watch this all day 😂😂. But to this question really I’m shocked at it. I couldn’t watch it all tbh it’s kind of triggering. And I’m looking forward to Tom answering about it. Also I’m dying to know why Marcus was shutting him up in the video on how they met 👀. Also to fab fanny you’re absolutely brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 29
morning you absolute legends. Well my day plans have been cancelled no massages being done due to covid (not me) so I can chill in bed and watch this all day 😂😂. But to this question really I’m shocked at it. I couldn’t watch it all tbh it’s kind of triggering. And I’m looking forward to Tom answering about it. Also I’m dying to know why Marcus was shutting him up in the video on how they met 👀. Also to fab fanny you’re absolutely brilliant
Fab Fanny! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Right then, at my desk in work, poised. Work block certain websites, but not Tattle 🥳 so I'm going to look ever so busy and enthralled by my work today beauts! 😎

Tom. Absolute cretin from those videos. We shall see what today brings...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fab Fanny! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Right then, at my desk in work, poised. Work block certain websites, but not Tattle 🥳 so I'm going to look ever so busy and enthralled by my work today beauts! 😎

Tom. Absolute cretin from those videos. We shall see what today brings...
I was thinking maybe to text him things what Everyone wants answered or just leave him come in and you all ask questions like when I joined. Also I’ve just been have a chat with one of Marcus now unfollowers and he’s said that he doesn’t believe he was stabbed those plasters are in exact same place as when he had some kind of surgery I can’t remember what but yeah basically confirms everyone else’s thoughts on here too x

• Wow
Reactions: 22
fab fanny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 glad I made ye all laugh. Walked in the kitchen this morning it still stinks of the stuff, traumatised and never cleaning again!

Guys today is the day!!! I’ve told my team I’ve mandatory training to do so I can sit refreshing this feed undisturbed. All we need now is HC for a full house 🤞🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey everyone. Been lurking for a while. Evidently been 9% less effective at work in the last week 🙄

DA310D9B-E8FF-4A2A-8C57-F69E8B1D54B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Morning beauts, try not to go to quickly this morning please. I’m in a work call until 3pm and I can’t be missing out on drama in real time 🤣

Or… I could have tattle open on the sly on the other screen 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you tell ive just found tattle 😳
I turned that feature off on my phone...I don't need that kind of negativity in my life 😂
I already judge myself enough for how much time I spend on Tattle - I don't need my phone giving me jip too

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Since I’ve found tattle I’ve been staying up so late. After catching up with MM late every night I ended up reading about Dubai porta potty’s from another thread til 2am 😷 The other night stumbled across Stephen bears weird penis which led me to look at leaked pics of celeb dicks til really late. What is this life, Tom can you just tell us all asap so I can stop being such a sick bastard and get some sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Since I’ve found tattle I’ve been staying up so late. After catching up with MM late every night I ended up reading about Dubai porta potty’s from another thread til 2am 😷 The other night stumbled across Stephen bears weird penis which led me to look at leaked pics of celeb dicks til really late. What is this life, Tom can you just tell us all asap so I can stop being such a sick bastard and get some sleep.
I may need a link…lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.