Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speed or weed? Whats that awful smell? Nevermind Marcus has just peed 🩲
Sid Stewarts in the next room getting paid to do the deed πŸ₯€

Beauts changing the topic slightly but you know how some people say threads like Hinch are brutal (tbh I enjoy reading them and have taken part here and there) do you wonder what other threads say about this thread? Are we a brutal thread? A funny thread? A weird thread? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sid doing the deed ? Let's just hope it's not another of Rich's seeds πŸ₯€

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Beauts changing the topic slightly but you know how some people say threads like Hinch are brutal (tbh I enjoy reading them and have taken part here and there) do you wonder what other threads say about this thread? Are we a brutal thread? A funny thread? A weird thread? πŸ˜‚
They must say this thread is absolute A+ top tier hilarity πŸ’… no other possible option πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

We are absolutely hilarious! (And full of many talented tattlers!!) 🀣🀣🀣🀣 The wiki in itself is a work of art!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Didnt someone say cliquey a while ago?
I haven't been following mm or the thread lately. Did he weigh in on the primark fight video?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didnt someone say cliquey a while ago?
I haven't been following mm or the thread lately. Did he weigh in on the primark fight video?
Yeah I have heard whispers that we are apparently cliquey. Bit rich considering we even welcomed Adelle and gin andTomic in to this thread like they were regular thread goers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Personally I don't see how we are but hey
I agree. Also i dont think we jump down people's throats if they say something vaguely positive or not hateful enough about him. I mean we might accuse them of being marcus.... But they probably are.
Nothing will ever beat lindaslit aka bradely weekes (different thread)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone who thinks Carcus is a tit is welcome so I can’t see how it’s cliquey but what I do see is…… nearly new thread time πŸ₯³ this has been the longest thread ever

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This Thread and The Brogan Tate thread are my 2 fave of all, I love all the inside jokes we have on here and how we as a group have witnessed all of MM's drama unfold, and you literally couldn't even begin to explain it to a newbie, the wiki is fab but without all the screenshots, you just wouldn't believe half of it and how someone could be that much of a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This Thread and The Brogan Tate thread are my 2 fave of all, I love all the inside jokes we have on here and how we as a group have witnessed all of MM's drama unfold, and you literally couldn't even begin to explain it to a newbie, the wiki is fab but without all the screenshots, you just wouldn't believe half of it and how someone could be that much of a bleep.
βœ‰πŸ’ Only lovers of this thread will know the old envelope and flowers lol x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine trying to explain the relevance of mini milks and a torn pocket to someone who’s never read the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it sad I get excited when I see tattlers from this thread on other threads?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.