Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id say she got herself a razon and a thinning scissors over lockdown and because she’s exactly like Marcus with his delusions and sense of grandeur probably self diagnosed herself as a barber!
Self diagnosed barber! 💀⚰ ‘Rod’s Rimmings Trimmings’ ✂🪒

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning beauts. Only slept about 2 hrs cause got burgled last night so abit wired. Has anything happened? Please tell me he's finally done a rooftop protest or something.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Morning beauts. Only slept about 2 hrs cause got burgled last night so abit wired. Has anything happened? Please tell me he's finally done a rooftop protest or something.
Aww beaut, I’m so sorry to hear that. 😢 bleeping horrible cunty bastards. 🤬 I hope they get caught and get their cunts kicked into the next millennium and then tit on by Carcass. I think all has been quiet on the cunty chops front. Lots of love to you and the family, I can’t begin to imagine how stressful that must be for you. Take care beaut. ♥ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s so scary beaut, hope you’re ok! 💕

I can’t believe the most exciting thing that’s happened on this thread in a long time is tiny little party hats 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you for the love beauts just read back my msg and I just dropped it casually in there the way MM does suicide threats. I'm just very tired. Had to leave as much as I can untouched for crime scene investigators. We are all OK though just need a hot shower and a good sleep tonight (abit like MM tbh).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s so scary beaut, hope you’re ok! 💕

I can’t believe the most exciting thing that’s happened on this thread in a long time is tiny little party hats 🤣
Those tiny little party hats gave me a new lease of life and now I’m 🥀 again. 🥹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Beauts you may have to bar me put me on ignore or I may have to leave I've betrayed you all in the worst possible way

'
I've had a kinder buneo frappe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder if we’re in for some mayhem; he’s entitled to the cost of living payment which means an extra £300 or so for him…

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I h
@The A30 Roller beaut just bookmark this post so you can refer back to when the special little party hats ruled for the day ♥ and you chose to wear your party hat on your gunt folds. Who are we to judge where one chooses to wear their party hats? 🤣
I have literally done this for the legendary threads 28 & 29

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Think you mean *extra spending money for our sid* xo
extra spending money for his holibops with mummy! He’s being good so he can go on the holiday (you know because he really needs one after all the hard work he does) Sid is taking him with her and I would imagine it’s so hes not there for the 1st anniversary (dont blame her Id do the same tbh) Thats my theory 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
extra spending money for his holibops with mummy! He’s being good so he can go on the holiday (you know because he really needs one after all the hard work he does) Sid is taking him with her and I would imagine it’s so hes not there for the 1st anniversary (dont blame her Id do the same tbh) Thats my theory 🧐
I mean let’s face it - she’s stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either she leaves him here and he self-destructs in an epic tit show, possibly burns down her house (or eats it), picks up a few more addictions, and ends up happy and snug in his grave… Or she takes him with her, and, well - that would be absolute hell on earth. What a pickle 🤣🤣🤣

Self diagnosed barber! 💀⚰ ‘Rod’s Rimmings Trimmings’ ✂🪒
Rod’s Rims’n’Trims 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.