Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else having MMMM withdrawals? My left side is aching and the whites of my eyes are turning green beauts. Is this normal? If I could insert a poll I certainly would.

I am also highly enjoying the hats.
I just wish he’d do something ridiculous, I dunno, chuck a bottle of coke at the wall? Is it too much to bloody ask??!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just wondering how many girls vs boys Marcus has pushed over to that dark website Tattle.
If you wanna play my little game then;
Click 👍 if you have a peen
Click ❤ if you have flippertyflaps
Click 😂 if you want me to mind me own flower envelope biznezz

I'll start. I have flaps 🌮

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wish someone would poke the boring bowlhead with a stick 😴

Quote of the day 🤣🤣

I was just wondering how many girls vs boys Marcus has pushed over to that dark website Tattle.
If you wanna play my little game then;
Click 👍 if you have a peen
Click ❤ if you have flippertyflaps
Click 😂 if you want me to mind me own flower envelope biznezz

I'll start. I have flaps 🌮

We need another to establish who he pointed on this direction, who looked him up knowing about the site already and who stumbled across him from other threads

Reactions: 6
Quote of the day 🤣🤣

We need another to establish who he pointed on this direction, who looked him up knowing about the site already and who stumbled across him from other threads
me personally, I joined tattle first knowing vaguely of him but he really got on my tits and I was dying to make a thread for him but couldn’t get the courage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched this Family Guy episode and thought of our beaut! 🤣

me personally, I joined tattle first knowing vaguely of him but he really got on my tits and I was dying to make a thread for him but couldn’t get the courage
Heard a bit about him, read the WIKI and previous threads. Now hooked! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
0562D1D9-39B1-4144-980D-4FE80FD7E068.jpeg
Posts this….then proceeds to name SEVEN tik tok accounts. Thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good morning you hatless wankers! 💋 I woke up and for some reason I thought of Jay from the Inbetweeners shouting “bus stop wankers.” No offense intended my beauts. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lol 🤣 I said he was “thick as shite” only a few pages back! I cant even remember what for now myself actually :unsure: because hes just thick in general!
He really is. And honestly I think that’s his main issue. Forget all the fake disorders and addictions he desperately wants to have - his problem is that he’s SO bleeping THICK. And when you mix that with laziness, narcissism, and the grand sense of self-entitlement their family has, it’s such a dangerous combination. It’s created the vile monster that Marcus is. I reckon not only did Sid drop him on his head as a baby, but judging the state of that flat head, I think she ran over it with a steam roller! Even worse is they’re just as bad as each other - it’s like the blind leading the blind. I honestly don’t think between them they’ve got even half a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish he wouldn’t let his mum cut his bleeping hair. I’m a barber and it infuriates me that I can see it’s not blended. She’s literally taken the clippers to the sides, cut the top and almost thought yeah duck it cba to do any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marcus is boring.

I miss the party hats.

Happy Thursday beauts
Marcus is très boring! 🙄

I miss the party hats too beaut, they really made me chuckle. 🤣

We’ve got nowt to be happy about, but happy Thursday anyway beauts. 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
I keep going to the pisstake MM tiktok just for a laugh. He’s such a big boring baby right now, constantly begging his LLL brigade for validation, I feel I may have to go aaaawaaay.
Also I’ve just discovered Chelsea Lee art, what a rollercoaster she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish he wouldn’t let his mum cut his bleeping hair. I’m a barber and it infuriates me that I can see it’s not blended. She’s literally taken the clippers to the sides, cut the top and almost thought yeah duck it cba to do any more.
Id say she got herself a razon and a thinning scissors over lockdown and because she’s exactly like Marcus with his delusions and sense of grandeur probably self diagnosed herself as a barber!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.