Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he annoys the tit out of me!
Encouraging trolling there??? duck you Marcus you bloated, mustard shirted, bowl hair cutted, jeans so tight you defo got a yeast infection in that manjina, boring, irrelevant duck!!!!

So sorry to hear about the break in. That must of been scary. Sending you ✉💐. Shame Marcus can’t go and tit on them in a bush! That’s just wishful thinking from the good old TL days. Hope ur ok beaut x

Sobriety My bleeping Arse!!!!
God I forgot how much I hate him!!!
You was drinking water you silly witch and about 4 cans a day!!!!
He definitely sniffed that pocket before this pic was taken!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning beauts. Only slept about 2 hrs cause got burgled last night so abit wired. Has anything happened? Please tell me he's finally done a rooftop protest or something.
Oh that's awful beaut, hope you and your family are ok, love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
His head must weigh about 9 stone. He reminds me of one those bull mastiff dogs.
B3F4EE19-9876-4D7B-A96C-D3AE3B6F9C44.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Detective Boo isn't here to super sleuth this one but I bloody knew it! He said he's been to Disneyland in his recent questions, yet before he said he's "never been abroad". I knew he'd shared a pic of him as a kid on a foreign holiday sitting at a table with his grandparents, I bet he's been all over the place. I wish I had the receipts. Why does he lie about the strangest things? That was literally to get people to feel bad that Sid Vicious is going on holiday without him, so manipulative.
Detective 🕵️‍♀️ Boo is unfortunately hospitalised with an iffy pancreas. Thankfully I’ve veeted my face so the toast crumbs just glide off my face 😘

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning beauts. Only slept about 2 hrs cause got burgled last night so abit wired. Has anything happened? Please tell me he's finally done a rooftop protest or something.
Sorry to hear this lovely 😞 Praying they catch the low lifes who did this x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Detective 🕵️‍♀️ Boo is unfortunately hospitalised with an iffy pancreas. Thankfully I’ve veeted my face so the toast crumbs just glide off my face 😘
Hahha you’re always full of humour boo. Even at your down moments! Hope you’re feeling better soon ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry dog loving beauts but the matching jowls are uncanny 😂😂
I will agree the dog is much better looking tho 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you beaut. Got my head buried in tattle to take my mind off it for abit ❤
Big glass of wine (if only you was Marcus on benefits day you could have a massive talcumn powder line). Seriously. Try and relax, i know its easier said than done, they won't be back. Make sure you and the family get a good night's sleep x

• Heart
Sorry beauts off topic, but can someone remind me of the name of that woman who’s Scottish and overweight and wears a nappy and pretends to be a little boy and wastes the nhs time and pretends she had bad legs 😂😂
I’ve lost her thread and can’t remember her name and now MM is boring I think I’d like some entertainment

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry beauts off topic, but can someone remind me of the name of that woman who’s Scottish and overweight and wears a nappy and pretends to be a little boy and wastes the nhs time and pretends she had bad legs 😂😂
I’ve lost her thread and can’t remember her name and now MM is boring I think I’d like some entertainment
Chelsea Wright

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know who you’re talking about, I had a quick look at her the other week but I’m sorry, I can’t remember her name beaut. 😤 Someone here for sure will know. I’ve been looking on Krunchy Cunts (KP) thread today because Cunty Chops is too boring now that he is 18 days, 18, hours, 18 minutes and 18 seconds sober. 😴

• Haha
@Lucyxxxx sending you love and good vibes. My old house was broken into, such a horrible feeling. Here if you need a chat beaut (or at least on the beauts thread 🤣) xx

• Heart
@Lucyxxxx sending you love and good vibes. My old house was broken into, such a horrible feeling. Here if you need a chat beaut (or at least on the beauts thread 🤣) xx
Thank you beaut it's the worst isn't it ❤

Big glass of wine (if only you was Marcus on benefits day you could have a massive talcumn powder line). Seriously. Try and relax, i know its easier said than done, they won't be back. Make sure you and the family get a good night's sleep x
Just about to smoke a spliff and sleep for a week beaut ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.