Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶Alcoholic kind of mood
Use the communal use Sids lube
Cruising for a dead man’s cum
Looking out for number one

Different bestie every night
Banned from spoons for life
What a laugh what a beaut
I love her I do

And it all breaks down at the role reversal
Addictions in his head, credits universal
Spinning him round Wills coming over him

Throws the airer across the room
Communal found in Sidney’s womb
Comes across all shy and coy
Just another narcy boy
Not an alkie anymore
Sids roast dinner was the cure
50 p for his only fans going down…

And it all breaks down at the role reversal
Addictions in his head, credits universal
Spinning him round Wills coming over him🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Detective 🕵️‍♀️ Boo is unfortunately hospitalised with an iffy pancreas. Thankfully I’ve veeted my face so the toast crumbs just glide off my face 😘
Sorry to hear you're unwell! Hope you and your smooth face feel better soon beaut x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Really hope this is like Jan/Feb Times when he got real boring and this is just the calm before the storm.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really don’t mean to sound horrible here, but we have the anniversary of S.G. Coming up soon don’t we ? I reckon it will all kick off then and the bastard will further besmirch SG 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Really hope this is like Jan/Feb Times when he got real boring and this is just the calm before the storm.
I don’t think he’s been this boring for this long before though has he? head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don’t mean to sound horrible here, but we have the anniversary of S.G. Coming up soon don’t we ? I reckon it will all kick off then and the bastard will further besmirch SG 🙁
Been wanting to say this. Thanks for doing it for me beaut.

I don’t think he’s been this boring for this long before though has he? head.
I dunno that was about a 6 week period of pretty much nothing and then he hit us with the TL era.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Again just want to reiterate ,no disrespect to SG’s family at all and we are all on your side, just saying that will be when MM goes off the rails

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh he definitely will kick off soon. Mum’s off enjoying herself without him and SG’s anniversary both in august. It’ll come.

Reactions: 8
Morning beauts. Only slept about 2 hrs cause got burgled last night so abit wired. Has anything happened? Please tell me he's finally done a rooftop protest or something.
Oh Lucy I’m so sorry to hear this 💖 got burgled too on NYE a few years ago it’s an awful feeling- hopefully you got a bit more sleep last night and you’ll feel a bit better once you’re able to clean everything up properly after forensics come xx
ps our burglar did get caught and the fucker went to prison, hope they catch yours x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh Lucy I’m so sorry to hear this 💖 got burgled too on NYE a few years ago it’s an awful feeling- hopefully you got a bit more sleep last night and you’ll feel a bit better once you’re able to clean everything up properly after forensics come xx
ps our burglar did get caught and the fucker went to prison, hope they catch yours x
Thank you beaut I did have a better sleep thankfully so heads abit straighter now. I'm sorry to hear its happened to you too beaut horrible aint it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah there was definitely a long boring period before the TL Days - BTLD. Here’s hoping he self combusts soon 🤞🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻
ETA - what a bleep. I hate him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah there was definitely a long boring period before the TL Days - BTLD. Here’s hoping he self combusts soon 🤞🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻
ETA - what a bleep. I hate him.
The threads birthday in 10 days. If he doesn't give us a birthday to remember I will go to my local spoons and start dashing glasses of coke at everyone in sight!

• Haha
I walked past my local spoons earlier and was so tempted to pop in for a vodka & then beg you lot for drinks by sharing my table number 🍸

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.