Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
Marcus Mitchell #47 Now he’s sober, his liver failure’s been moved to October

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Tellingtales

Well guys, I’ve had the sickness and diarrhoea bug from hell. 6 days of Marcus’ slimming laxative hot chocolates coming out both ends 😩 Cheered me up to come on see my thread title won - thanks for the love!

P.S - I tried farting for help but I kept shitting myself 😩

P.P.S - Marcus, you boring fuck

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

BubbleDuck

VIP Member

text at top says “putting on a show for the mental health team with Sid ( that’s my mum )” didn’t realise it was so small and can’t be arsed to fix it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Sure Venom will do a better job when they get a chance but until then …..
4D9E013A-4030-4354-B77D-27DB63FDA82D.jpeg

was trying to think of a good Rab C Nesbit pun for his new name but the best I could come up with was Beg E Cesspit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

TitTwist

I was just wondering how many girls vs boys Marcus has pushed over to that dark website Tattle.
If you wanna play my little game then;
Click 👍 if you have a peen
Click ❤ if you have flippertyflaps
Click 😂 if you want me to mind me own flower envelope biznezz

I'll start. I have flaps 🌮

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Galinda

Chatty Member
Hang on, "expect to see me fail", you ARE failing, you HAVE FAILED.

Let's look at the facts:

- 7k Insta followers and not really growing (due to the fact your content is mostly what you've eaten that day, shit polls, suicide threats, fake alcoholism and now fake recovery!)
- no job
- benefit scrounger
- fake alcoholism for content because you have fuck all else going on
- living in a homeless hostel that doesn't even have your own kitchen, you literally live in a room 😂
- banned from spoons for robbing drinks which is fucking shameful
- the size of a shed
- failed onlyfans, failed merch line, failed any endeavour you've ever pursued

I could go on and on and on. If that's not failing then I don't know what is beaut 🤷‍♀️

And all this at 24! TWENTY FUCKING FOUR! My brother has dyspraxia and Aspergers and at 24 was a fully qualified electrician (left school and did an apprenticeship at 16) with his own house, a partner and two kids! My brother isn't special, he's not an anomaly, lots of people do it.

You've failed mate, take your deluded ass off Instagram and go get a fucking job. Prick

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I’m sorry my lovelies but I am starting to think I need to unfollow him and unfollow this thread.

My parents are both actual alcoholics. My mum actually managed to kick the booze just as we went into first lockdown which is amazing but not before she’s suffered from mouth cancer from booze and smoking (quit the smoking about a year before her diagnosis and then alcohol a few years after that). My Dad still drinks although was teetotal around 10 years during my 20s. He suffers from Bi polar as well though so often his drinking is out of control. Lastly I’m a functional alcoholic. I’m depressed as fuck but hold down a full time high stress job but also I get drunk on wine at least three times a week. To see this moron milking his fake alcoholism is getting too much for me.

Anyway this whole background story was to show how I cannot handle these theatrics from the entire cast of Cambourne. I’m sorry each and every character who has popped up thinks they’ve landed on Eastenders and they’re all loving the infamy. It’s not even entertaining anymore. We’ve seen Sid make ridiculous posts about him being violent that don’t make sense when he’s sat at her table the next day, Corset exits stage left only to reappear. It’s just dull!

He’s no longer fun he’s just an immature idiot and as someone in their late 30s I have to question why I’m sticking around to be fair. Sorry guys I adore you but I’m just so bored now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Beauts I just drove through town after going shopping and I spotted Crunchy Locks AND Sid in the wild. Was in my car giggling to myself 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Just watching this again. We had it so good. 😢. Marcus just pick up the bottle again!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Katlen12

VIP Member
Lack of hygiene must run in that family 🤮 (but I’m pretty sure no one actually runs in that family)

...Like mother, like son 😫🤮🤮

B2EF0390-D2C8-45A8-B770-7B9686B8AEC4.jpeg

8DF29FA9-D95E-4C43-8291-187D57EC35C6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Call me a weirdo but I want to see it without the emoji to see if it really is as micro as I think it is 😂
It's somewhere on like thread 2 or 3. I mayyy be able to dig out some originals from my phone when I get chance. Hopefully I find them. It looks like the tied bit on a balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Might as well liven things up with a cheeky thread title suggestion.

Ruthless and toothless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26