Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This cretin is giving me the giggles today him turning his eyeballs green pretending he's dying of liver issues and hoping someone writes a song for him to raise money for him, he reminds me of when I was young and at school I would grab a bucket from the kitchen scrunch up cornflakes and put orange juice and water in pretending I had been sick to get off school Only problem was my mum was a nurse before she retired and seen vomit every day so 10 year old me wasn't that clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s such a dick. How repulsive. I have a close family member who has an illness that affects his liver (not through alcohol or anything self inflicted) and when I see him & his eyes are very yellow it’s so worrying it makes me feel ill. This tit head has no sense of right or wrong, he’s not got a single moral in his whole body. How can someone turn out like this it’s vile.
Just when I think he can't get much worse. My baby's liver packed up as they were dying, and we watched them become jaundiced.

I don't know why but I am genuinely shocked he would stoop so low.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry lads started my new job Friday so been flat out the last couple days. I’ll have a look there in a wee while I’m just inhaling a few packs of crisps.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There's going to be a MMMM when his Mum goes on her holiday. Typical narcissist won't be able to cope that she's living her life and having a nice time without him.

Reactions: 12
So basically he's inviting strangers from the internet to show up at his door with no guarantee that they will take him where he wants to go. He has no sense of self-preservation whatsoever

Reactions: 16
So basically he's inviting strangers from the internet to show up at his door with no guarantee that they will take him where he wants to go. He has no sense of self-preservation whatsoever
As if anyone would want to kidnap him though let’s be real he’s safe enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the duck would cause hips to be sore or is he trying to intimate that his kidneys are on the blink? I mean dehydration would do that, but that’s more back pain? Liver pain is more like a stitch. Kidneys are higher than hips though surely?

Reactions: 15
Oh no ones paying me attention, I can't go to wetherspoons, so I'm going to put up a public status about needing to go to hospital for attention and pity 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck would cause hips to be sore or is he trying to intimate that his kidneys are on the blink? I mean dehydration would do that, but that’s more back pain? Liver pain is more like a stitch. Kidneys are higher than hips though surely?
Are kidneys not round the back? I’m sure he’d have some lower back pain if it were his kidneys?

Reactions: 12
More attention seeking! Take it he wants to go to the doctors or hospital cos everyone is ignoring him!!! Emotional blackmail at its finest!
Eh if youre that unwell you ring an ambulance….. but hold on this is MM ….he probably cant ring an ambulance because even they possibly know by now their is nothing wrong with him thats he just an attention seeking twit and are sick of him wasting their valuable time!!

Reactions: 11
He’s absolutely after his family. But he doesn’t need them right? He said so himself

Ok beaut you do you
C93007C1-AAF1-4BA1-9D11-705871A7570E.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Na he's jist having a vodka instead cos he never got any replies in the whole 5 mins he had it up.

Cheers Marcus 🍸🍸 am still at work though enjoy your vodka on the money I pay in tax which goes to wasters like you 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.