Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looking on tic tic tok 😂 tattle, war against instagramers, sending endless messages to sid! Begging spoons to let him back in because he has OCD! or on the nytol
snoozing in his filthy free accommodation that he has alread got filthy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If he was genuinely in hospital he wouldn’t be able to resist posting about it so rest assured he is festering in his room hoping people are wondering

Reactions: 16
If he was genuinely in hospital he wouldn’t be able to resist posting about it so rest assured he is festering in his room hoping people are wondering
I'm awaiting the toast crumbs in ginger face fuzz photo before believing anything! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He probably hasn't got any alcohol, he's just wanting attention constantly, he hasn't admitted he has been banned from spoons either. Just sits festering in that room trying to get his eyeballs to match his favourite mustard tent.

I'm surprised he's not been on a live begging for money for alcohol pinning his pay pal begging bowl out for donations

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If he’s in hospital and hooked up to fluids he’d be posting it.

Them green eyes done me in today beauts. Nearly had a MMMM meself and lashed me coffee up the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️

@pommynoir how’s your new job beaut?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If he’s in hospital and hooked up to fluids he’d be posting it.

Them green eyes done me in today beauts. Nearly had a MMMM meself and lashed me coffee up the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️

@pommynoir how’s your new job beaut?
It’s really good thanks. It’s great to get out of the corporate world for a bit. Not much to do at the moment but I hope it picks up.

lads sorry I’ve not even looked at the wiki I’m wrecked this week ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
His hips probably hurt from the weight of carrying around his massive GUT all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.