Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Sid has a bloody wonderful holiday full of sea, sun, shagging and slut drops!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Marcus trying to take the moral high ground duck off the receipts of you being a giant bleep are endless 😅😅
bleeping posting a story of someone who has been through so much in her life worked hard to better herself has a fabulous career and family honestly just stop it!! 😅😅

Oooh what did she say about him? I don’t know about this

Reactions: 7
Marcus trying to take the moral high ground duck off the receipts of you being a giant bleep are endless 😅😅
bleeping posting a story of someone who has been through so much in her life worked hard to better herself has a fabulous career and family honestly just stop it!! 😅😅
She probs called him out on his bullshit. He hasn’t exactly proven her wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To the tune of George Ezra green grass
🎤🎤green green eyes, blue blue sky, you better throw a party on the day that I die 🎤🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolute wanker!!!! This poor lovely lady and what she went through! And yet he sees the likes of Charlotte Dawson inspiration? What good she ever done? Katy has done so much for women’s aid, women’s charity’s etc. My god I hate him

To the tune of George Ezra green grass
🎤🎤green green eyes, blue blue sky, you better throw a party on the day that I die 🎤🎤
Love it 🤣🤣

Oh and how is sitting in a bedsit scrounging off every Tom dick n Harry while over eating and filling vodka bottles with water n the odd trip to spoons a journey? Lol 😂 Katie has been on a journey.. not a humble bone in his big boned body and you’d think he would be humble considering he’s got duck all! Sorry he’s touched a fuxking nerve today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I dont think Katie did anything other than unfollow him, possibly around the same time other real celebs were probably advised to also unfollow him by their agents! I dont think he ever said why he doesn’t like Katie Piper? probably hates her because the public like her and shes not fake and doesn’t have over 40 tattle threads on her!! Funny how he doesn’t mention why Kirk Norcross doesn’t follow him anymore? That was low even for MM standards!! Kirk reached out (obviously because of what happened with his dad) and even gave him his phone number to call him anytime saying he was always there to listen….Kirk unfollow …I suppect after seeing more sucide threats and attempts. MM has never mentioned Kirk since. MM is an ultimate prick, even celebs dislike him and can see through his bullshit! I bet Mallet isn’t happy he gave him them mallets now!! Charlotte Crosby even unfollow and so did Megan McKenna. He doesn’t like Megan anymore he said on live a few weeks ago (probably because she didn’t reply to the cringe DM he sent her) ! Hes still trying to lick Charlotte Crosbys ass but shes having nothing to do with him!! so he got Charlotte Dawson instead 😂

Should see an edit button here
is the new WIKI approved Pommy? you beaut fair play for doing it 👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.