Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TitTwist

Me earlier when I couldn't think of a decent title thread like everyone else. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It's all getting too much for me now. This utter parasite has no concept of reality at all. In fact, I wish somebody would give him a much needed wake-up call.

I watched my best friend die of liver disease and cared for him in his last months. He turned completely yellow but still drank despite my efforts of trying to save him. Total self-destruct mode. The moment he started vomiting blood constantly and collapsed, I called 999. Just thank God I was there or he would have died on his own.

He was in Intensive Care for 10 days. Complete organ failure. I went to my local church to obtain Holy Water and I arranged the Last Rites for him before we had to switch off his machines.

If anybody is triggered by these posts that Marcus is stupidly making, there is help out there and I speak from my heart. It's really not funny anymore and his accounts should be shut down.

Samaritans: 116 123
Emergency: 999

Don't suffer in silence. There is help out there. 💗💗💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

euphoria99

Chatty Member
Coming in early with a thread suggestion after this mornings antics:

Marcus Mitchell #45 Pretty green eyes, full of Aldi vodka and lies. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Sam86

Are you okay now?
Yes I'm really good now thank you! I should have written that! When I woke up it was like someone had recharged my batteries and I have never felt so free and alive! It was a whole new lease of life! I was told after my transplant that I couldn't have children but fell pregnant just 9 months after my transplant and had a healthy full term baby! I also had another child 5.5yrs later! 👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
This is not fair at all that every single day people openly flout our main rule of keeping it on tattle and not trolling on this thread.

It's not fair on people that stick to the rules. But this one thread does it pretty much daily despite people being aware that it's not acceptable.

Anyone doing this going forward will be banned from tattle. It happens every single day on this thread alone and discredits everyone on this site along with wasting mods time.

Reactions: 57

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx i don’t know why I’m so shocked you have kids. I thought you were the lesbian stoner.

can the lesbian stoner please make themselves known? I’m so confused now 🤣🤣

*also aware you can have kids and be as lesbian - just didn’t think Lucy did.
I'm a stoner. However I thoroughly enjoy raging big dick and that's how I ended up with the kids. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Marcus beaut you still giving out blow jobs to people's dad's for cans of cider? Looking to get my dad something really special for fathers day. Let me know ASAP! X

• Haha
Reactions: 50

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
He doesn’t want friends though, he wants people to do stuff for him , without them expecting anything back. I mean call me cynical but do you reckon Marcus is the first person any of his besties would go to with a problem, or if they needed help with anything, or do they all know that he would put it all over Instagram saying they were trying to use him the second any of them tried to make the friendship a two way street ? Same with the posts calling Kim his second mum to try keep her looking after him ( because no doubt she has stepped in to prevent him from being punched out by one of the men he has touched up in spoons ) , or smashing the bottle up so Courtney will see he’s “ struggling “ and clean for him , even though most of the mess is just from him not bothering to even try.

Everything he does is manipulative and designed to keep him being “ vulnerable “ in the eyes of his “ friends “ . regardless of wether he has autism , adhd , depression , NPD or whatever his actual diagnosis are , he’s just an overgrown spoilt brat of a baby who by all accounts acted like a little shit at school, got sectioned , and decided to make that his entire personality.

Whichever friend he’s fallen out with this time , I hope they have the sense to tell him to fuck off when he crawls back, declaring his love and tagging her all over his insta .

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sam86

Carcus you pathetic, psychopathic, disgusting, selfish cunt. I was diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver when I was 14yrs old. God knows how long I had had it for as it was then that I began getting confused, couldn't focus at school, could sleep 20hrs a day and had finally turned yellow. It's not called the silent killer for nothing! The symptoms are so hard to put your finger on, especially when you aren't a drinker! I was a child when I was diagnosed with that and the doctors told me I would have been having to drink copious amounts daily for 40yrs for it to have affected me the way it did if I was an average alcoholic that had it. I was put on the transplant list 10yrs after I was diagnosed with it as it's touch and go as to whether you can go on the list as you have to be really I'll but not too ill that you won't pull through. I went to groups at the hospital where people had been on the transplant list for years and kept getting the call then being sent home as it wasn't a match. I was absolutely terrified that I would die on the table during surgery or that I wouldn't wake up at all and would never see my family again. I'm not triggered by his posts at all as he's literally pond life but I can't get over the fact that he's making it sound so glamorous! Once when my liver was okay but still had cirrhosis I went to bed a size 12. During the night my liver flared up and the next day I looked 9 months pregnant! You literally have to have an injection in to your belly to try and release the fluids (bile)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Bewful

He's dehydrated from all that squirting 5 times a day.

Prob where he lost the 9lbs too.

Put your todger down beaut

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43