Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha he has already DD the other posts!!! We have all the receipts Marcus you can’t hide from tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because people have bloody lives!! This narrative you need to be available for people 24/7 to be a good friend is so unhealthy
I gotta say i agree with this. People who always preach we should all check in on one another are just raising the bar too high imo. It just becomes some else else for people feel down about if nobody does it.
And quite often those that moan about it dont check in on anyone else either.

Maybe the message should be to normalise reaching out when your down. I dont always check in on friends but id never ignore a friend either..

Reactions: 14
Waragainstinstagrammers isn’t working for me for some reason. The last few days it won’t load any of his stories for me😟

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Went to get some cider (kopperberg don’t like fatchers) lol and Coldplay nobody said it was easy was playing 🤣🤣 Marcus is haunting me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’ve both had the two moods of Marcus soundtracks today then! I’ve had the MM one and you’ve had the ‘smashing life beauts so proud xoxo’ one 🤣🤣
perhaps it’s like a tattle signal - when Coldplay plays he’s having a ‘mare, when ‘im on top of the world eh’ plays, he’s having a grand old time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck would cause hips to be sore or is he trying to intimate that his kidneys are on the blink? I mean dehydration would do that, but that’s more back pain? Liver pain is more like a stitch. Kidneys are higher than hips though surely?
The gunt might have pulled them down a bit due to gravity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck would cause hips to be sore or is he trying to intimate that his kidneys are on the blink? I mean dehydration would do that, but that’s more back pain? Liver pain is more like a stitch. Kidneys are higher than hips though surely?
He’s becoming a munchie as well, best add that to the wiki!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.