Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eyes of green, beard of ginge.
Poor old Marcus is missing his spoons binge.
I wonder if he thinks your eyes go yellow (or green) if you haven’t had any alcohol… or if he genuinely knows it as a symptom of liver failure… fictional liver failure in his case but still

Reactions: 9
I wonder if he thinks your eyes go yellow (or green) if you haven’t had any alcohol… or if he genuinely knows it as a symptom of liver failure… fictional liver failure in his case but still
Maybe the puss from his rotten toe has made its way to his peepers?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I commented on his post.
Phew didn’t get blocked 😂
@LMG you and anyone can still comment on his posts just don’t say what you’re comment said on here. you can of course comment on any if his posts just best to not say it back here especially what you said because MM will block you not tattle. If you comment (as youre free to do) best keep it to yourself beaut ❤ :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please read the rules about taking things off of tattle!
We've already had mod interaction in the last thread to remind us and I'm sure no one wants us to get locked down.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is not fair at all that every single day people openly flout our main rule of keeping it on tattle and not trolling on this thread.

It's not fair on people that stick to the rules. But this one thread does it pretty much daily despite people being aware that it's not acceptable.

Anyone doing this going forward will be banned from tattle. It happens every single day on this thread alone and discredits everyone on this site along with wasting mods time.

Reactions: 57
I do think that a lot of new people that come to this thread especially (especially after what MM has said about tattle itself) believe that tattle is for trolling/provoking influencers rather than discussing and tend to provoke MM and then think it gets them in the cool gang iyswim, when that’s not what we do esp those of us who have been on this thread since it began, and I think that’s why there’s more of a concentration of people who seem to openly flout the rules on this thread compared to others.

(Not arguing with you Mod, or singling out anyone on the thread - just making a general comment!)

At the end of the day he’s a public influencer so people will comment on his posts. But if people come here and go, ahh he blocked me I said xyz it fuels the fire that tattle is made to troll, when it is not, it is made to discuss the tit he would dirty delete or block people for. And it also leads people to be vulnerable to doxxing.

In other news, I think he has deleted the green eyed monster post. Appalled by people kicking people down who are going through a real struggle he says! 😆🥴 He can talk, wasn’t he attacking Katie Piper? Also he EDITED HIS EYES GREEN the twit, what does he know about real struggles?!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Who is he appalled at 😂 (should be appalled at himself) or is it spoons or his family or the tit filter he used or is that hes not getting enough sympathy? sympathy for what though??? just grow up Marcus and deal with youre “stuggles” live everyone else FFS!

Reactions: 7
What warped reality are we living in when the most appalling human any of us can think of, is himself appalled by human nature 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Early thread title contender:

Eyes gone green, can’t do a wee;
Thanks, beaut, I’ve got OCD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.